Windows 10: No One Knows - Audio Issue

Discus and support No One Knows - Audio Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have had ongoing issues for the last 3 months, no one seems to be able to help. Whenever I play a song on youtube, the first 3-5 seconds are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BazBalls90, Aug 21, 2020.

1. No One Knows - Audio Issue

So I have had ongoing issues for the last 3 months, no one seems to be able to help.

Whenever I play a song on youtube, the first 3-5 seconds are distorted and then the sound catches up and it goes to normal.

It has started happening with movies or other pieces of audio. the first part of any playback distorts, then it normalises.

I am using an AI-1 audio interface. I had it swapped over, the problem still persists. It happens through speakers and headphones, no one can pinpoint it.

I have new AVE speakers, a brand new computer now, windows 10, and a new AI-1 soundcard. Not one of the suppliers of any of these products have any answers, I want to throw it all away

:)

BazBalls90, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Aug 21, 2020
  4. No One Knows - Audio Issue

Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

No One Knows - Audio Issue

1. No One Knows - Audio Issue - Similar Threads - Knows Audio Issue

2. Anyone Know This Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone Know This Issue: Hello, I have the HP OfficeJet pro 8600 plus e-all-in-one printer-N911g, I am having issues when trying to set my paper type to any type of photo paper to print in Black Ink only, when I select Black Ink Only option from the advanced options screen, Print In Greyscale Black...
  3. Anyone Know This Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone Know This Issue: Hello, I have the HP OfficeJet pro 8600 plus e-all-in-one printer-N911g, I am having issues when trying to set my paper type to any type of photo paper to print in Black Ink only, when I select Black Ink Only option from the advanced options screen, Print In Greyscale Black...
  4. Anyone Know This Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. One issue!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One issue!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I want to hide your pc doesn't meet minimum requirements to run windows 11 on the top right corner on Windows Update. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-issue/4c9258c0-b8ba-4500-959d-870387f36f85
  6. One issue!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One issue!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I want to hide your pc doesn't meet minimum requirements to run windows 11 on the top right corner on Windows Update. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-issue/4c9258c0-b8ba-4500-959d-870387f36f85
  7. One issue!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Gamebar/Xbox One Controller PC Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gamebar/Xbox One Controller PC Audio Issues: Alright, so I've detailed this issue overhere as well on Reddit, although I have new information in this post. I'll be copy/pasting some of what I wrote there for ease. This issue has existed continuously for long enough to where I finally felt the need to make a post...
  9. XBOX One Controller: Audio Issues

XBOX One Controller: Audio Issues: I'm having this weird problem with my XBOX One Controller. The audio isn't being played. I have it connected to my computer via USB and I connect my headphones to my XBOX One Controller because if I connect my headphones to my computer's built-in AUX output the sound will be...
  10. Headphones issue on laptop - Audio from only one earpiece?

Headphones issue on laptop - Audio from only one earpiece?: So I was listening to music today and suddenly I could hear only with one ear. Weird thing is that no matter what I did, I still couldn't fix it. Tried with another headphones pair, nothing. I used my "broken" pair on my Xperia Z3 Compact phone and everything works...