Windows 10: No one responded to my question :

Discus and support No one responded to my question : in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Here it is: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-just-windows-10-glitch/a40a27b9-2dcf-47b5-896c-fbeab39b7245... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Teodor Todorov, Jun 16, 2021.

1. No one responded to my question :

Here it is: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-just-windows-10-glitch/a40a27b9-2dcf-47b5-896c-fbeab39b7245

:)

Teodor Todorov, Jun 16, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond No one responded to my question : :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 16, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 16, 2021
  4. No one responded to my question :

computer is correctly configured but dns server not responding windows 10

Hi Fred,

Regarding your issue with DNS server not responding, we need to gather some information. Please answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting with a different device?
    • Have you tried power cycling your modem and router?
    • Try different browser?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to try the troubleshooting steps provided below to flush the DNS cache.

• Start.
    • Type "Command Prompt".
    • Click " Command Prompt".
    • Type "ipconfig /flushdns".
    • Press "Enter".
    • Restart your web browser.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

No one responded to my question :

1. No one responded to my question : - Similar Threads - responded question

2. Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question: Microsoft email rewards: I'm from india and I got an email from Microsoft that I have won some amount from Microsoft, is it true? kindly respond for this question !* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft email rewards, is it true? kindly respond for this question: Microsoft email rewards: I'm from india and I got an email from Microsoft that I have won some amount from Microsoft, is it true? kindly respond for this question !* Moved from Community Center...
  4. I can't respond back in a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't respond back in a question: I'm trying to respond back but it is not working. I hit the submit button but it just turns gray. I don't know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-respond-back-in-a-question/2ff39dcb-aa7d-43c5-bbae-c28e67f0bac3
  5. I can't respond back in a question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't respond back in a question: I'm trying to respond back but it is not working. I hit the submit button but it just turns gray. I don't know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-respond-back-in-a-question/2ff39dcb-aa7d-43c5-bbae-c28e67f0bac3
  6. Gaming Laptop HDD blue question mark and can't acess plz respond with any solutions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gaming Laptop HDD blue question mark and can't acess plz respond with any solutions: Hi I own a Asus gaming laptop and have been playing video games on it for about 2 years. The model is a GL503V Rog Strix. Before I got the blue question mark I was playing M&B2 Bannerlord and had a minor crash on it in which my computer restarted. After that Overwatch and TF2...
  7. Cortana Responds to my Question but never answers

in Cortana
    Cortana Responds to my Question but never answers: Hello: When I say "Hey Cortana", it starts Cortana and even displays my question, but then it just spins a circle above the question for about 4 seconds while it chimes, and then it just stops. Any ideas? Regards,...
  8. Cortana can hear me, but still won't respond to any questions

in Cortana
    Cortana can hear me, but still won't respond to any questions: So when I say "Hey Cortana" or click the little Cortana icon, she pops up. As I am asking her a question, I can see the words across the bottom of the screen so obviously she hears me. After that, the little circle icon will either spin for a few minutes and close, or she'll...
  9. Cortana hears my question but will not respond

in Cortana
    Cortana hears my question but will not respond: Cortana hears and displays my question on the task bar but it doesn't respond - it shows the blue circle but doesn't give an answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-hears-my-question-but-will-not-respond/0e8289da-3aea-421c-bb66-0fd4ce7dc190"
  10. Cortana isn't responding to routine questions.

in Cortana
    Cortana isn't responding to routine questions.: Ever since latest update Cortana will open apps but won't respond to questions like "What's the weather". Response from Cortana is "I didn't catch that". According to Microsoft Chat agent it will be fixed in about a week. That is unacceptable. I will be switching to Google or...