Windows 10: No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909

Discus and support No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I've just done a clean installation of Windows 10 on a formatted drive. I've updated to version 1909 Build 18363.900. I'm running OneDrive version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MartyCH85, Jun 26, 2020.

1. MartyCH85 Win User

No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909

Hi, I've just done a clean installation of Windows 10 on a formatted drive. I've updated to version 1909 Build 18363.900. I'm running OneDrive version 2020 Build 20.064.0329.0008. There's no Context Menu for OneDrive when I click on any files in the OneDrive folder in Explorer. I'm utilising the 'Files On-Demand' feature, but trying to select certain OneDrive files and folders to be always available offline, but I have no option to do so. How is this possible on a clean installation?

No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909 9f444456-456a-4b2d-8b4a-442467a2909c?upload=true.png

No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909 b0c66f79-b5a9-467e-902a-57afbc0f5d52?upload=true.png

:)

MartyCH85, Jun 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 26, 2020
  3. OneDrive for Business in context menu

Thanks a lot. I reinstalled OneDrive for Business and the context menu disappeared itself.

Nguyễn Quốc Anh, Jun 26, 2020
  4. No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909

Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909 :(

ArmoredCavalry, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909

1. No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909 - Similar Threads - OneDrive Context Menu

2. Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit": Hello!I am trying to add an option to the OneDrive context menu. Basically, all OneDrive files have their OneDrive context menu such as "show online" and I want to add one.I already know how to add context menu points, but I don't wish to create one that activates for all...
  3. Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the OneDrive context menu folder in "regedit": Hello!I am trying to add an option to the OneDrive context menu. Basically, all OneDrive files have their OneDrive context menu such as "show online" and I want to add one.I already know how to add context menu points, but I don't wish to create one that activates for all...
  4. OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell: Hello. I want to eliminate specific OneDrive options that appear in the Context Menu when I right-click on the File Explorer. I don't want to eliminate all the OneDrive options: just specific ones, like "Free up space" and "Storage at 85%: Get more". Is it possible? Thank you...
  5. Onedrive - Create a link when there's no context menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive - Create a link when there's no context menu: Hi, I want to share a 56 MB file with a friend using Onedrive. I add to 'shared favourites' on Onedrive and then right click, however the context menu simply has 'share' as an option which displays a dialogue where you can choose an email address and it will then send an...
  6. Changing Context Menu and Taskbar font in Win10 1909?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Context Menu and Taskbar font in Win10 1909?: This has confused me. For a while I had every font changed within Windows, but the 1909 update reverted the Context Menu and Taskbar to the default Segoe. All other fonts can be changed except these. Even using WinAero Tweaker and registry edits it has no effect. I have...
  7. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  8. remove OneDrive options from context menu

remove OneDrive options from context menu: [ATTACH] how do i remove onedrive options from this context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-onedrive-options-from-context-menu/a3938520-a49d-401e-a5a6-29e6f01f5a26
  9. OneDrive context menu in build 9879

OneDrive context menu in build 9879: I'm missing context menu items for "Make available Offline" and "Online only" in the File explorer context menu in latest build. Are these really gone? It was a nice easy way of moving things off your hard disk. Attachment 8233 2900
  10. No context menu in OneDrive directory

No context menu in OneDrive directory: From a while back I noticed that there is no context menu for OneDrive when clicking files or folders in the OneDrive directory. Today I updated to the Fall Creators Update and the new OneDrive and there's still no context menu so I can't properly use the new on-demand...