Windows 10: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9

Discus and support No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cheezedud, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Cheezedud Win User

No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9

:)

Cheezedud, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Navarat J Win User

ขอ Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10

รบกวนขอวิธี Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10

เนื่องจากลงโปรแกรมแล้วใช้งานได้เฉพาะ Demo mode ไม่สามารถใช้งานแบบ online server ได้

ขอบคุณค่ะ

[Translation - Interrupting request for Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10Because the program has been used and can only use Demo mode, can not use online serverThank you]

Navarat J, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Gamer4562 Win User
    Create a free server for Mine-craft windows 10 edition.

How can you make a Mine-craft server on Windows 10 edition? I did try using Pocket mine but that did not work. Is there a way to make a free server that is like pocket mine but works for the beta mine-craft windows 10 edition?

Gamer4562, Jul 17, 2019
  4. No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9

Cant down load mine craft

I have tried 4 times to down load Mine craft but cant, have close computer down and tried again but not go.

handsfree(2), Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. No OpenGL context found in the current thread. on mine craft version 1.8.9 - Similar Threads - OpenGL context found

2. Mine craft problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mine craft problems: I have bought mine craft for my xbox and on pc but only one kid can play on the pc and it won't let my other kids play on there accounts why is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mine-craft-problems/308ea617-4450-49bb-a915-74d596747f3f
  3. Mine craft problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mine craft problems: I have bought mine craft for my xbox and on pc but only one kid can play on the pc and it won't let my other kids play on there accounts why is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mine-craft-problems/308ea617-4450-49bb-a915-74d596747f3f
  4. mine craft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mine craft: need to get in touch with mine craft or mahjong directly logged in with micro sort account says got to buy game to play even thought been playing for eleven years and got proof that i brought the game not able to play since migrating...
  5. mine craft

mine craft: need to get in touch with mine craft or mahjong directly logged in with micro sort account says got to buy game to play even thought been playing for eleven years and got proof that i brought the game not able to play since migrating...
  6. Mine craft data deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mine craft data deleted...: Hi, my computer locked me out the other day and the only way i could get back in was by restarting everything, deleting everything on my computer and starting again. i assumed that all my minecraft data would be saved with my account but have just logged on to find this is...
  7. Mine craft app

Mine craft app: Hello, I have the minecraft app on my ipod and would like to have it on my ipad also. Is it possible to do this and, if so, how can I do it? Any help would be very much appreciated....
  8. IT SEEM THAT I BOUGHT THE MINE CRAFT TWICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT SEEM THAT I BOUGHT THE MINE CRAFT TWICE: Dears, it seems that i bought the mine craft twice one by gift cards and second one by my credit card. i installed the one which i bought by my credit cards. is there any way to refund the the redeem code of mine craft and use it to buy another application Best...
  9. mine craft windows not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mine craft windows not working: hello im tj everytime i go to launch my mine craft windows 10 edition it launches and then leaves my screen on white blank screen can anyone fix this than you...
  10. Mine craft for Windows 10. error on install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mine craft for Windows 10. error on install: i have redeemed the code for free version of Minecraft for Windows 10. When i attempt to install I receive an error message from microsoft store. error cannot download. Please try again later error code 0x80072f8f What do i do? Or is this a general problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no opengl context found in the current thread

2. OpenGL: ~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread. GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.

3. minecraft 1.8.9 no opengl context found in the current thread.

4. opengl error 1.8.9,
  5. minecraft gl info: ~error~~ runtimeexception: no opengl context found in the current thread.,
  6. no open gl context 1.8.9