Windows 10: no option for refund on a dead rising 4 windows 10

Discus and support no option for refund on a dead rising 4 windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i bought dead rising 4 for win 10 but the game does not run as planed other digital purchases have a refund option but not this i need to get a refund.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Minotaur Matt, Dec 27, 2018.

1. no option for refund on a dead rising 4 windows 10

i bought dead rising 4 for win 10 but the game does not run as planed other digital purchases have a refund option but not this i need to get a refund.

Order details
    Order number 3975358348
    December 26, 2018
    Payment method
    • PayPal (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)
    Billing address
    pobox297 birdwood
    12 theel Avenue birdwood
    birdwood, South Australia 5234
    AU

:)

Minotaur Matt, Dec 27, 2018

2. Dead Rising 4

Hey there,
    KalobTrout

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

If you are wanting help with Dead Rising 4, then you would be better asking this question in the

Dead Rising 4 Community forums

This is located on the Xbox Community forums, where these types of questions best fit. This community is for people seeking help with Microsoft products listed on the home page here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Dec 27, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Dead Rising 4 now available on Windows 10 and Xbox One

Source: Dead Rising 4 now available on Windows 10 and Xbox One - Windows Experience Blog

See also: Celebrate the Launch of Dead Rising 4 With 10 Tips to Survive A Zombie Apocalypse - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 27, 2018
  4. no option for refund on a dead rising 4 windows 10

Unable to install Dead Rising 4

Hi,

To address your concern, what is the exact error message you're receiving when trying to install Dead Rising 4 then fails?

Regards.

Michelle Her, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

no option for refund on a dead rising 4 windows 10

1. no option for refund on a dead rising 4 windows 10 - Similar Threads - option refund dead

2. Dead Rising 2 GFWL Release Date Verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dead Rising 2 GFWL Release Date Verification: Hi there, I recently purchased a disc copy of Dead Rising 2 for GFWL on PC in hopes to replay one of my favorite games and earn some achievements, but I can't get past the GFWL release date verification screen.Is there a way past this screen or did I just unfortunately waste...
  3. Dead Rising 2 GFWL Release Date Verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dead Rising 2 GFWL Release Date Verification: Hi there, I recently purchased a disc copy of Dead Rising 2 for GFWL on PC in hopes to replay one of my favorite games and earn some achievements, but I can't get past the GFWL release date verification screen.Is there a way past this screen or did I just unfortunately waste...
  4. Refund for forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund for forza horizon 4: So i installed the game in September and ever since i played maybe over 2 hours and got bored of it so i wanted to know have any people managed to refund it and how...
  5. Refund for forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for forza horizon 4: So i installed the game in September and ever since i played maybe over 2 hours and got bored of it so i wanted to know have any people managed to refund it and how...
  6. Is my dualshock 4 dead?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is my dualshock 4 dead?: My friend gave me a blue camo Sony Dualshock 4 CUH-ZCT2U because he said it couldn't hold a charge, and I plugged it in with several different cables but nothing happened. Any help would be appriciated!...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Refund: I've had enough with forza horizon 4, let me refund it i've tried downloading it for 5 weeks and it still isnt able to finish downloading, fix your goddamn store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-refund/0c534cba-5fdc-41b2-891c-8e81459366c2
  8. Refund option not there

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund option not there: Not 30 minutes ago I bought Minecraft Starter Collection from the microsoft store because I couldn't buy it online the normal way. After seeing that I actually CAN'T install Minecraft on my laptop through Microsoft for god knows whatever reason (my laptop is a trusted and...
  9. Dead Rising 2 - Failed installing title update. see log at ......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dead Rising 2 - Failed installing title update. see log at ......: How to fix this problem? Dead Rising 2 Set Up Failed installing title update. See log at C:\Users\Nuttawet\Appdata\Local\Microsoft\GFWLive\Install\Logs\titleupdate.log for details Dead Rising 2 Set Up Dead Rising 2 Wizard Ended Prematurely Dead Rising 2 Wizard ended...
  10. Dead Rising 4 Launch Trailer is Here

in Windows 10 News
    Dead Rising 4 Launch Trailer is Here: ka0DD-C6iMw We’re just four days away from the December 6 worldwide launch of Dead Rising 4, available on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC, and to whet your appetite, we debuted the official Dead Rising 4 launch trailer last night at The Game Awards 2016. Featuring a blend of...