Windows 10: No option/pop-up when I plug in headset

Discus and support No option/pop-up when I plug in headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a PowerA headset, i understand i might need a headphone splitter in order to use my mic and headphones at the same time, however when I plug in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sazeri27, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Sazeri27 Win User

No option/pop-up when I plug in headset

I have a PowerA headset, i understand i might need a headphone splitter in order to use my mic and headphones at the same time, however when I plug in my headset I have absolutely no options to even see that my headphones are connected to my PC. Ive updated my drivers and I've looked for solutions for months but nothing works. I'm waiting on a splitter but I doubt it will work. Can anyone help

:)

Sazeri27, Jun 30, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No option/pop-up when I plug in headset :p

cadaveca, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Ray1---01 Win User
    annoying pop up option when plug in earphone

i'm using nokia x6.

whenever i plug in an earphone of any brand or AUX cable,

a ridiculous pop up option appear and ask me to choose between:

*headphones

*lineout

*TV-Out cable

*Music stand

Whatever option i choose, another stupid pop up appear and says "use phone microphone"

which will last for 2 second.

This is getting more and more annoying by the day.

All the option are literally the same, no difference in audio quality.

and whats with the annoying pop up?

is there a way to make one of the option the default option?

i just want to plug in the earphone and start hearing my music immediatly.

i dont want to spend another 3-4 seconds tapping my phone every time i plug my earphone.

dear nokia experts please advice.

Ray1---01, Jun 30, 2020
  4. No option/pop-up when I plug in headset

theres static when I have my Tritton headset plugged in

There is noticable static when I plug my tritton headset into my Creative X-Fi Xtrememusic sound card, when I plug in my barracudas there is none....anyone have any idea to fix this? is my sound card screwed up? is the headset screwed up? also theres none when I plug my speakers in.

-1nf1n1ty-, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

No option/pop-up when I plug in headset

1. No option/pop-up when I plug in headset - Similar Threads - option pop plug

2. How can I activate the pop up when a device is plugged?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I activate the pop up when a device is plugged?: Hello. I recently purchased an external microphone that comes with a P2 connector. As my notebook only has a P3 input, I bought a device that converts P3 to two P2, one for microphone and one for headphones. Still, Windows 11 continues to identify the external microphone as a...
  3. How can I activate the pop up when a device is plugged?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I activate the pop up when a device is plugged?: Hello. I recently purchased an external microphone that comes with a P2 connector. As my notebook only has a P3 input, I bought a device that converts P3 to two P2, one for microphone and one for headphones. Still, Windows 11 continues to identify the external microphone as a...
  4. "Which device did you plug in" not popping up when I plug in my device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Which device did you plug in" not popping up when I plug in my device.: Whenever I plug in my earphones into my computer, I don't get the pop-up "Which device did you plug in?" When I checked my audio device on "Hardware and Sound" It said it was not plugged in?...
  5. "Which device did you plug in" not popping up when I plug in my device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Which device did you plug in" not popping up when I plug in my device.: Whenever I plug in my earphones into my computer, I don't get the pop-up "Which device did you plug in?" When I checked my audio device on "Hardware and Sound" It said it was not plugged in?...
  6. "Which device did you plug in" not popping up when I plug in my device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Headset not working when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headset not working when plugged in: So i have this problem with my headset, when i plug it in, the sound does not transfer to my headphone, i have confirmed that this is my devices fault and not my headset, what i do to counter this is by going into About Your Pc, System Info, Advanced system settings, hardware...
  8. Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+: When I plug in my iPhone 6+ this pop up appears. It does no harm it is just annoying. Once I close it everything is normal. How do I stop this from happening. I am not sure if it is an iPhone issue or a Windows Issue.[IMG]...
  9. My mic wont pop up or register when I plug it in....

My mic wont pop up or register when I plug it in....: It was working before, till today when I was trying to make a video. Then i check my setting to see if the mic was turned off and turns out that it just doesnt pop up, it doesnt even say i plugged in a device anymore .......
  10. SRS Premium Sound headset option not showing up when one is plugged in

SRS Premium Sound headset option not showing up when one is plugged in: I've been trying to use a headset with SRS Premium Sound for quite a while, but every time I plug it into the audio jack headset doesn't show up on the list, only Line In, Mic In, and Headphone. I've got a HP Compaq Elite 8300 if that helps with anything. I've tried...