Windows 10: No option to change brightness!!

Discus and support No option to change brightness!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen is just too bright, the monitor that i use does have different modes but i can't change brightness. I am running a win 10 pro. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jeebankunwar, Feb 8, 2020.

1. No option to change brightness!!

My screen is just too bright, the monitor that i use does have different modes but i can't change brightness. I am running a win 10 pro.

I have literally checked it everywhere, there just doesnt seem to be a option/ slider to change my brightness.

I checked it at quick actions/action center and settings too.

My motherboard: X570 A-PRO

:)

jeebankunwar, Feb 8, 2020

2. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 8, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Feb 8, 2020
  4. No option to change brightness!!

WIndows 10 Brightness not changing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and then try to change the brightness, check if it helps.

Method 1: Use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue.

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the power options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the power Troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to create a new power plan and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel and then click on power options.
    • Then click on create new power plan.
    • Change the power plan accordingly and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

No option to change brightness!!

1. No option to change brightness!! - Similar Threads - option change brightness

2. Change display brightness option is not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change display brightness option is not showing in windows 10: Hello,I am Vatshal GautamThe display brightness option isn't showing in windows 10 Pro version build 10586. I know that it is an older version, but I want to change the brightness. When I change it in mobility center from 100 to 0, it shows a warning "Are you trying to...
  3. Change display brightness option is not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change display brightness option is not showing in windows 10: Hello,I am Vatshal GautamThe display brightness option isn't showing in windows 10 Pro version build 10586. I know that it is an older version, but I want to change the brightness. When I change it in mobility center from 100 to 0, it shows a warning "Are you trying to...
  4. Cannot change brightness and no brightness option anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change brightness and no brightness option anywhere: Out of nowhere I am unable to change brightness and my screen is stuck on max brightness. There is no brightness option whatsoever in control panel. My drivers are up to date. Fn+F6/7 don't work and there is no option to change brightness in power options either. Running 21H2...
  5. Cannot change brightness and no brightness option anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change brightness and no brightness option anywhere: Out of nowhere I am unable to change brightness and my screen is stuck on max brightness. There is no brightness option whatsoever in control panel. My drivers are up to date. Fn+F6/7 don't work and there is no option to change brightness in power options either. Running 21H2...
  6. Cannot change brightness and no brightness option anywhere

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. no option to change brightness anywhere

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    no option to change brightness anywhere: i just set up my pc today and all and i went to change the brightness but i couldn't, so i looked up all the tips and stuff and tried all of them and i still can't change it?? like literally no option to change brightness anywhere bro pls help like is it bc im using an...
  8. Brightness keeps changing automatically. Adaptive brightness option is not there in the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness keeps changing automatically. Adaptive brightness option is not there in the...: My display brightness keeps changing every time i switch between different apps. I've been having this issue for a long time. I'm using HP Omen Laptop. Windows 10. I saw another thread with the same issue but was unable to reply in it. I followed the steps that said the...
  9. Do not have an option to change the screen brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do not have an option to change the screen brightness: Hi There, I would like to ask for help regarding not being able to change the screen brightness. actually the option is not even there. already uninstalled and updated windows adapter driver and also selected all the available versions from manual updating. please help...
  10. No option to change brightness

in Windows 10 Support
    No option to change brightness: Hi everyone, i just moved my computer up to my room so could use it before bed, but it was to bright so i wanted to lower the brightness. When i went into display settings there was no slider or option to change the brightness setting. all my gpu drivers are up to date, i...