Windows 10: No option to change password in setting

Discus and support No option to change password in setting in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; there is no option to change the password in my windows settings [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hisisin, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Hisisin Win User

No option to change password in setting

there is no option to change the password in my windows settings

No option to change password in setting 25838df3-0c27-49f5-b9f7-5d980f1fc2f4?upload=true.png

:)

Hisisin, Dec 20, 2020

2. change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 20, 2020
  3. how do you change the password settings on windows 10

Hi Lainie,

If you're using Windows 10 with a linked Microsoft account, there is no option to remove a password every time you wake up your device.

However, to make it easier for you, we suggest that you replace it with a PIN instead of using a password.

To setup a PIN, follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • You'll see a button to Add a PIN.
    If you really don't want to have a password on your device, you'll have to switch to a local account.

To switch to local account, follow the instructions below:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Your account.
    • Click Sign in with a local account instead.
    • Follow the prompts.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Dec 20, 2020
  4. No option to change password in setting

Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

No option to change password in setting

1. No option to change password in setting - Similar Threads - option change password

2. No change your password option anywhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No change your password option anywhere.: Its not in ctrl alt delte either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-change-your-password-option-anywhere/4e67bead-c93a-4608-af55-370ce0fe3a55
  3. No change your password option anywhere.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No change your password option anywhere.: Its not in ctrl alt delte either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-change-your-password-option-anywhere/4e67bead-c93a-4608-af55-370ce0fe3a55
  4. No change your password option anywhere.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. No option to change password

No option to change password: Recently my PC had an update and I don't know the password as before the update it was a pin number which I knew and now since I've updated my PC, I don't know the password. There are no options to reset password, I have restarted the PC multiple of times and there are still...
  6. No option to change password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to change password: Recently my PC had an update and I don't know the password as before the update it was a pin number which I knew and now since I've updated my PC, I don't know the password. There are no options to reset password, I have restarted the PC multiple of times and there are still...
  7. No option to change password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. No password option or PIN change option

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No password option or PIN change option: I just got a new Windows 10 PC, and I don't think my Microsoft account is working correctly on it. My profile picture is not there, whereas on my old PC it is there. Also, my sign-in options screen does not have a password option see picture and pressing the other sign-in...
  9. No picture password option in settings

No picture password option in settings: Hello. I wanted to add a picture password on my laptop, but when I went into settings, there wasn't an option for picture password. There wasn't an option for a normal password either. There were only options for windows hello face, windows hello fingerprint, windows hello...
  10. No option to lock computer or change password

in Windows 10 Support
    No option to lock computer or change password: Hi! I have a very weird problem that I haven't been able to find a solution to. There are two parts to this problem, but I think it's the same cause. 1. I have no "lock" option. I can't select lock from the start menu, WIN+L and doing it via ctrl+alt+del doesn't work...