Windows 10: No option to connect to WiFi. Windows 11

Discus and support No option to connect to WiFi. Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently was going through my files and deleted some programs, which contained a .dll file and I didn’t think anything if it so I hit continue and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Macen26482, Feb 13, 2022.

1. No option to connect to WiFi. Windows 11

I recently was going through my files and deleted some programs, which contained a .dll file and I didn’t think anything if it so I hit continue and deleted it. From the next time I powered on my laptop the option to connect to WiFi was gone. I don’t know if the .dll file is connect to the problem but it’s possible. A don’t have an Ethernet connection and I am posting from my phone

:)

Macen26482, Feb 13, 2022
  2. XNam360 Win User

Can't connect to wifi after Windows Update

I have now tried all of the suggested steps at least twice.

The only instance of seemingly achieving any progress was the first time I performed a clean boot, when the wifi connection actually worked. But after that, I tried following the steps to isolate the problem and then after restarting the computer, all of
    my wireless features have disappeared again. I have tried repeating the entire sequence of steps again, but the wifi hasn't worked again. It just worked that one time, but I don't know why it was different that time.

I have been trying to fix this for over 11 hours, but haven't been able to connect back to wifi.

I would like to know if rolling back the Windows Update is an option and, if so, how to do that and how to prevent Windows from updating again.

XNam360, Feb 13, 2022
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Feb 13, 2022
  4. simrick Win User

No option to connect to WiFi. Windows 11

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Feb 13, 2022
Thema:

No option to connect to WiFi. Windows 11

1. No option to connect to WiFi. Windows 11 - Similar Threads - option connect WiFi

2. Why is there no connect to wifi option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there no connect to wifi option?: So today my computer suddenly disconnected from my wifi, and couldn’t reconnect or any other wifis. I couldn’t even find the option to look for wifi, it just disappeared. I tried to search online to fix this issue, but none of them worked, like updating adapterthere is a...
  3. Why is there no connect to wifi option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there no connect to wifi option?: So today my computer suddenly disconnected from my wifi, and couldn’t reconnect or any other wifis. I couldn’t even find the option to look for wifi, it just disappeared. I tried to search online to fix this issue, but none of them worked, like updating adapterthere is a...
  4. Why is there no connect to wifi option?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11, No Wifi Connect Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, No Wifi Connect Option: Opening my PC this morning, I was unable to connect to any wifi. When selecting the icon in the bottom right there is no option for wifi networks, only being 5 boxes: Bluetooth, airplane mode, battery saver, night light, and accessibility. After running the network...
  6. Windows 11, No Wifi Connect Option

Windows 11, No Wifi Connect Option: Opening my PC this morning, I was unable to connect to any wifi. When selecting the icon in the bottom right there is no option for wifi networks, only being 5 boxes: Bluetooth, airplane mode, battery saver, night light, and accessibility. After running the network...
  7. No option to connect to WiFi. Windows 11

No option to connect to WiFi. Windows 11: I recently was going through my files and deleted some programs, which contained a .dll file and I didn’t think anything if it so I hit continue and deleted it. From the next time I powered on my laptop the option to connect to WiFi was gone. I don’t know if the .dll file is...
  8. WiFi Automatic connect options

WiFi Automatic connect options: Greetings, I am running Windows 11 and have issue with WiFi connect defaults. I want to prevent any/all "auto" connections. There is a checkbox, that when I uncheck it, it reverts to automatic, even after reboots. Again I am trying to boot w/o auto connecting to WiFi. Even...
  9. Wifi connect option disapeared

Wifi connect option disapeared: Hello, I did the recent update on my Wintel W8 Pro mini PC for Windows 10 on 10/20/2020 and the Wifi internet connect option disappeared. The only way to connect to the internet now is via ethernet. Help! How can I get Wifi back? Please see screen shot Sincerely,...
  10. Wifi connection options

Wifi connection options: I dont have the option to manually connect to a wifi network. I have also noticed that this is a big issue across multiple versions of Windows such as Windows 7 and 8.1. Can someone please resolve this issue?...