Windows 10: No Option to Duplicate/Clone Displays

Discus and support No Option to Duplicate/Clone Displays in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I seek some help. I'm running two PCs, one for gaming and the other for streaming using an Elgato HD60 Pro. I have the configuration right in regards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by King_DavidNY, Dec 20, 2018.

1. No Option to Duplicate/Clone Displays

I seek some help. I'm running two PCs, one for gaming and the other for streaming using an Elgato HD60 Pro. I have the configuration right in regards to HDMI cables, but when I go into Nvidia Control Panel, it's not showing the other monitor so I can clone/duplicate. Am I missing something?

:)

King_DavidNY, Dec 20, 2018

2. No duplicate option for multiple displays.

I do not have the option of duplicating a display for multiple displays. I can extend and designate my desktop to either display but not both at the same time. Why is this and how can I duplicate?

Thanks,

Steve

STEVEWALKER82, Dec 20, 2018
  3. mfoxboyd Win User
    display will extend but not clone

Hello! Since the last update on 1/2, I can no longer clone my display to an external monitor. I can extend, but not clone! The option to clone the displays is still there, but when I select it, the second monitor remains blank and detects no signal.

mfoxboyd, Dec 20, 2018
  4. No Option to Duplicate/Clone Displays

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

No Option to Duplicate/Clone Displays

1. No Option to Duplicate/Clone Displays - Similar Threads - Option Duplicate Clone

2. Duplicate sign -in option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate sign -in option: Help. I have inadvertently created a second profile /sign in possibility same nameon my start-up screen. It doesn't allow me to log on to the second profile but cannot find it to delete. It doesn't appear in other users or family profile.Can anyone advise.Thanky ou...
  3. Duplicate sign -in option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate sign -in option: Help. I have inadvertently created a second profile /sign in possibility same nameon my start-up screen. It doesn't allow me to log on to the second profile but cannot find it to delete. It doesn't appear in other users or family profile.Can anyone advise.Thanky ou...
  4. Display Duplication Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Duplication Notification: I got same notification several times as shown in the attachment when I started to use my laptop after leaving it in sleep condition. Anyone knows what the notification actually means? I wasn't duplicating my screen. My laptop was connected to a wifi....
  5. Display Duplication Notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Display Duplication Notification: I got same notification several times as shown in the attachment when I started to use my laptop after leaving it in sleep condition. Anyone knows what the notification actually means? I wasn't duplicating my screen. My laptop was connected to a wifi....
  6. No option to Duplicate Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    No option to Duplicate Display: I have been using Windows 10 and multiple displays for years. Recently I had to re-install Windows, and I'm using 2 displays. Since I reinstalled Windows, the Display Options panel, under Multiple displays gives me just three options:Extend these displaysShow only on 1Show...
  7. HDR in duplicate display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDR in duplicate display: https://amp.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flf7ln/why_exactly_isnt_hdr_supported_for/ Basically same question. How come I can enable HDR on my monitors if they are extended, but I lose that function if it's duplicated. submitted by /u/yjamal01 [link] [comments]...
  8. Display option to extend or duplicate has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display option to extend or duplicate has disappeared.: Hi. Hopefully someone can help me as I'm tearing my hair out here. My display option to extend or duplicate has simply disappeared. I even reset my computer to factory settings and it still isn't there. It was there this afternoon, what has gone wrong and what can I...
  9. Duplicate Sign-in options

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Duplicate Sign-in options: When I try to sign in after a re-start there are 2 of me, one of which says my password is incorrect (there isn't one at all) and then requires I amend my user name (adding my surname) to sign in, both get to exactly the same place and there are only 2 users in the system -...
  10. Duplicate Display Issues

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Duplicate Display Issues: Hello, Every time i try to 'duplicate display' my main display just goes black and my second monitor now becomes my main, and only display. I have been able to do this in the past, so thinking it might of been a Windows 10 update? Any help would be much appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clone displays across adapters with windows