Windows 10: No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones?

Discus and support No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had Dolby Atmos for Headphones working on an old PC. I decided to upgrade and when I did I realized I was no longer able to select Dolby Atmos for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FallxnShadow, Jan 25, 2019.

1. No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones?

I had Dolby Atmos for Headphones working on an old PC. I decided to upgrade and when I did I realized I was no longer able to select Dolby Atmos for Headphones in my spacial sound settings. I installed the app and when I did, the Spacial Sound setting changed from "Dolby Access" to "Dolby Atmos for Headphones"

No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones? 2560ac67-feb0-46a8-8bf7-59f7d148b6f9?upload=true.png

However, when I go into preferences for my device and look at the spacial sound settings, I am greeted with this...

No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones? 5559fd0f-6944-40e8-a285-ad341f02ba03?upload=true.png

No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones.

Here's a list of my sound devices

No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones? ed39019f-1abd-4374-ba32-ec96a891fddb?upload=true.png

:)

FallxnShadow, Jan 25, 2019
  2. cozkaptan Win User

Can't enable Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound

I fixed the issue today for my PC but I am not sure if it is me or them.

• I uninstalled any Dolby app installed on my PC by using IObit Uninstaller.
    • It asks you to do Powerful Scan which basically scans the Registry Editor to clean any residue after an uninstall.
    • Delete everything it finds and then restart your PC.
    • Enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones from Spatial Sound settings and reinstall Dolby Atmos when prompted.
    It should be working now. Hope this fixes...

cozkaptan, Jan 25, 2019
  3. hutitau Win User
    Can't enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones?

I purchased the atmos for headphones and was working perfectly with my qc35, today it decides to update itself and i cant enable it in the spatial audio settings...just reverts back to sonic/none regardless of the times I try to enable from dolby access,
    microsoft/dolby please fix. Thanks

hutitau, Jan 25, 2019
  4. No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones?

Dolby Atmos Headphone problem

-Headphones wouldn't cause the issue, but no it is not specific to that audio output (my USB DAC)

-All I can do is enabled/disable it, try to see if it behaves differently on a different output device to which it does not.

-No error messages

-The sound I get when Atmos is enabled in windows is not distorted in any way, and the demos sound absolutely perfect with Dolby Atmos enabled so it is functioning

-When I started trying other games such as Nier Automata which displays when there is a surround output detected. It doesn't detect my Dolby Atmos enabled device as a surround sound device. Razer surround on the other hand works perfectly but operates
    differently.

So Dolby Atmos Headphone is a Headphone HRTF function that is done in software and sends out a processed audio signal rather then a dolby atmos encoded signal. Negating the need for hardware, and as proven by the working demos which require Atmos enabled.

Ritzy Business, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones?

1. No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones? - Similar Threads - option enable Dolby

2. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones: I paid for the Dolby Atmos for headphones app,from the MS store, now it doesn't work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos-for-headphones/1249cda4-1274-4325-9148-dfde7460340f
  3. Can't install Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install Dolby Atmos for Headphones: i installed Dolby Access but when i click on "try for 7 days" or even "Buy" literally nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-dolby-atmos-for-headphones/978314f1-7bb9-49f9-b1e3-8d8048c755bc
  4. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hi, recently I have a problem I have my headsets is plantronic Rig 600 with dolby atmos technology, my PC is a Lenovo Cube C730, I have Dolby Access installed everything goes well, untill I update windows began to give a problem I cannot activate Dolby atmos for headphones,...
  5. Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling

Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling: So, I did figure this out. I found another thread only 1!!! and ive been all over the internet trying to figure it out but i already kind of had an idea of what may of caused the issue. My Dolby Atmos Sound wouldnt enable. I could do windows sonic but when id click atmos...
  6. Dolby Atmos code for Headphones

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dolby Atmos code for Headphones: Hello, I was shipped a download code for Dolby Atmos for Headphones with a product I purchased and its already redeemed. I talked to Plantronics (the company bought from) and they told me that I should reach out to MS as, according to them, MS is the one that issues the...
  7. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones: I had an issue so did not get to use my trial. Anyway, it is on sale and I wanted to ask if it is a gimmick or if it is something that has made a real difference for anyone? I have Dolby Digital Plus and that really helps. They say to turn off all virtualization software such...
  8. Dolby Atmos for Headphones ne veut pas se telecharger (Translator: Dolby Atmos for...

Dolby Atmos for Headphones ne veut pas se telecharger (Translator: Dolby Atmos for...: Bonjour à tous, J'ai un soucis, ayant récement acheté le Plantronic RIG800HD avec Dolby access offert, j'ai pu activer et télécharger sans aucun problème. Mon problème est le suivant : Lorsque j'essaie à partir de Dolby Access de télécharger Dolby Atos for Headphones, il y...
  9. Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options..

Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options..: After latest insider update, and after reinstalling dolby atmos through store, i cant enable spatial audio option..iit only allows to select "none"..It worked before..Does anybody have same problem 84223
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant enable dolby atmos for headphones

2. no dolby atmos for headphones

3. dolby atmos option missing on pc

4. dolby access not an option spatial,
  5. dolby atmos not visible in audio options,
  6. dolby atmos windows data missing,
  7. dont get dolby atmos for headphones option windows 10,
  8. no option of dolby atmos,
  9. no dolby atmos for headphones in settings,
  10. how to enable dolby atmost for headphones with dolby speaker system,
  11. not getting spatial option in windows,
  12. dolby atmos for headsets code,
  13. windows update that fixes a problem that prevents Dolby Atmos from being enabled,
  14. dolby atmos windows 10 no option,
  15. how to enable dolby atmos for headphones