Windows 10: No Option to Keep Files on 21H1 Update. Solution?

Discus and support No Option to Keep Files on 21H1 Update. Solution? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 ProBuild 19041 release 191206-1406I know the Windows 10 files are problematic. Windows updates occasionally install, but mostly don't. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michael7572, Jun 15, 2021.

1. No Option to Keep Files on 21H1 Update. Solution?

Windows 10 ProBuild 19041 release 191206-1406I know the Windows 10 files are problematic. Windows updates occasionally install, but mostly don't. The package files are corrupted, according to Tweaking.com. I've had this happen before with other PCs/builds, and updating with the ISO file always solves the problem, until now.After running through the initial set up, the system only gives me the option to install without keeping anything. Reason given is that Windows is installed in a non-standard directory. This, of course, is not the case, it's installed where it should be.I would REALLY n

:)

Michael7572, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Pech_096 Win User
    The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

No Option to Keep Files on 21H1 Update. Solution? b4c1c11b-71d2-4bbb-a1ed-65ca65cf6f71.jpg

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Jun 15, 2021
  4. No Option to Keep Files on 21H1 Update. Solution?

Windows 10 21h1 19043.985

My Dell desktop just updated to 21H1 and so far its awesome sauce it was listed as a optional update.

Atomic1977, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

No Option to Keep Files on 21H1 Update. Solution?

1. No Option to Keep Files on 21H1 Update. Solution? - Similar Threads - Option Keep Files

2. 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    21H1 update: 21H1 made my internet connection unreliable. Get DNS server errors multiple times per hour. Sound doesn't work. Can't play several online games. Play freezes during encounters that, well, actually cost money I pay to play. Several other transactions were interrupted that make...
  3. 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    21H1 update: 21H1 made my internet connection unreliable. Get DNS server errors multiple times per hour. Sound doesn't work. Can't play several online games. Play freezes during encounters that, well, actually cost money I pay to play. Several other transactions were interrupted that make...
  4. 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    21H1 update: I recently updated to update 20H2 only 4 days before, but I can't get update 21H1, it is not showing in update section Why am I not getting that update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/21h1-update/a9d9976d-0ed5-4a4d-bec6-06fbcdffb59e
  5. 21H1 update

21H1 update: My 20H1 update has been on my laptop for all of two weeks. Now they are saying the 21H1 update is ready to install.Is this a must update?I read about it on the referenced blog. there's nothing in it I use or care about. I don't work remotely either.I thought putting on the...
  6. Upgrade 21H1: no option to keep personal files and data

Upgrade 21H1: no option to keep personal files and data: I have donwloaded the 21H1 ISO 64 bits. Tried to upgrade from 20H2. The procedure only offers the option "keep nothing" for a clean install. The other two options (to keep personal files data and programs) are not available. What could be the reason for that? 181640
  7. Startup option missing after 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup option missing after 21H1 update: After updating my Windows 10 startup option is missingIt was present before the update as you can see in the pic:Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-option-missing-after-21h1-update/08927db1-cca4-44ad-bcb7-dac87dc5e7c7
  8. KB5003637 update removed option to upgrade to 21H1

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB5003637 update removed option to upgrade to 21H1: Prior to June patch Tues updated I was offered 21H1 as an optional update Since applying the CU updates for June, I am no longer offered 21H1 I am definitely still on 20H2, I was planning to update to 21H1 after June patch Tues Not sure why I am no longer offered 21H1 (on...
  9. W10x64 update 21H1 option not showing

W10x64 update 21H1 option not showing: happy mondayam trying to put 21H1 on my BETA OS test-platform some Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.985 systems are not seeing the 21H1 releaseand some are running 21H1 just fine deleting restore points doesn't helpquestion - can Update Assistant get 21H1 installed?thanks in...
  10. Keep both file Option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep both file Option: Option to move a file from one folder to another containing a file with the same name and keep both option is missing. Will this be fixed? It was a very, very useful option. So far I am not extremely impressed. Can I get back the old format for outlook? and the old start...