Windows 10: No option to login after no responce.

Discus and support No option to login after no responce. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello I have Windows 10 and been using it from long. Now if I boot in Windows 10 and press "enter" and then leave it for 1-2 minutes the box to put... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PiyushMhatre, Mar 1, 2021.

1. No option to login after no responce.

Hello I have Windows 10 and been using it from long. Now if I boot in Windows 10 and press "enter" and then leave it for 1-2 minutes the box to put password dissapears and the screen becomes blank with my wallpaper and the mouse pointer. So I have to force shutdown it and then power on to login. This problem annoys me when I press enter at login screen and then unable to press password due to some other work. I have reinstalled Windows 2-3 time , scanned it with its system file checker and is up to date. Thankyou. I hope you were able to understand my issue.

:)

PiyushMhatre, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 1, 2021
  3. fdm2000 Win User
    Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Mar 1, 2021
  4. No option to login after no responce.

OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

No option to login after no responce.

1. No option to login after no responce. - Similar Threads - option login responce

2. No options to login as an admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No options to login as an admin: Hi,Whilst setting up a windows 11 laptop for my child 2 admin accounts were created, one, because my child logged on first and was set up as an admin, and a second when I took over the laptop to set up the family safety features and set the user account settings.Whilst doing...
  3. No options to login as an admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No options to login as an admin: Hi,Whilst setting up a windows 11 laptop for my child 2 admin accounts were created, one, because my child logged on first and was set up as an admin, and a second when I took over the laptop to set up the family safety features and set the user account settings.Whilst doing...
  4. No or little responce to the black/white screen after log-in

in Windows 10 Support
    No or little responce to the black/white screen after log-in: Hello, I'm using W10 Pro 64bit v1903 and after entering my password, the screen goes to a black blank screen for about 30 seconds after which, a white screen appears with a bit of standard text on it, mostly about 'ease of access' and that's it!! This all happened early...
  5. Slow keyboard responce when logging in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow keyboard responce when logging in: I don't know why but when I log in if I type my password too fast it's like Windows won't register all my keystrokes and i have to try 4-5 times until I start typing my password slow as hell like i'm a 90 year old grandma...Am i the only one ??? submitted by...
  6. Login Options Missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Options Missing: I have an Asus laptop with an SSD containing a Windows 10 installation and a hard drive containing both a data partition for Windows and an Ubuntu 16 installation. Earlier this week while traveling my battery ran out while I was using Windows and the computer automatically...
  7. Waiting responce

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Waiting responce: Hi there, I have two big problems one is waiting response, which can be a time even refreshing, Two, have a Windows Updata base error. Windows 10 version 1803 (os build 17134.1) this problem only just came around after last up date install of which l deleted. Latest one ,...
  8. No Admin Login Option

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No Admin Login Option: Per a new software's instructions, I have to log in to Win10 as an admin before installing. I went in to a command line to activate or enable the "Administrator" account. But, when I restart the computer, there is no "Administrator" login option. I can only login under my...
  9. Laptop keeps freezing and no responce

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop keeps freezing and no responce: My laptop keeps freezing and nothing responds. I start task manager and nothing is running it reports! I can't even power off except fordoing ctrl alt delete and restart it. It's becoming an everyday occurrence. I am thinking in going back to windows 7. I wish Microsoft would...
  10. No login options on login screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    No login options on login screen.: So ... my Windows 10 computer won't let me log in. I'm at the login prompt screen and there's no login box to type in a password. This is what I see. Every 30 seconds or so the screen "pulses." See this video. For some context, this started happening when I looked up...