Windows 10: No option to open Device and Printers in control panel in Windows 11 22h2

Discus and support No option to open Device and Printers in control panel in Windows 11 22h2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In previous versions of windows 11 and windows 10, I was able to access the devices and printers options from control panel instead of settings. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chandravo Bhattacharya, Oct 6, 2022.

1. No option to open Device and Printers in control panel in Windows 11 22h2

In previous versions of windows 11 and windows 10, I was able to access the devices and printers options from control panel instead of settings. Now the devices and printers from control panel opens the settings, which lack some options, especially the option to turn on or off handsfree telephony for Bluetooth devices. Is there anyway to access this option in windows 11 22h2?

:)

Chandravo Bhattacharya, Oct 6, 2022

2. Control Panel... Devices and Printers content

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

As there is a delay in opening the Devices and Printers content from the Control Panel, suggest you to follow this alternative method of opening the same screen to check if that helps.

• Press “Windows key + I” to get the Settings screen.

• Click on “Devices” and click on “Devices and printers”.

If there are external devices connected then pc takes some time to communicate with those devices and then the screen opens up.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Tbrox Win User
    Windows 10 search no longer finds Devices and printers inside control panel

This last Windows 10 update has blocked my ability to jump right to "Devices and Printers" that is located inside the control panel by using the search feature. I use to be able to just search for the keyword "Printers" and it would show up at the top
    of the search list. After the last windows 10 upgrade that stopped working. Seem as though Windows 10 wants to force us to use the new "Settings" app. which I dislike for printer controls. Is there a way to force Windows 10 to find the "Devices and Printers"
    controls that are located within the Control Panel? As of now I search for Control Panel, open it and click on Devices and Printers. This is more steps than before and annoying.

Tbrox, Oct 6, 2022
  4. No option to open Device and Printers in control panel in Windows 11 22h2

windows 10 VERY slow when trying to open Devices & Printers?

Although I appreciate your offer for suggestions as you can see by the post dates, this thread is a bit long in the tooth. The issue was resolved with one of the updated builds of windows 10. Although in my opinion it's still not as fast as Windows 7, it's nowhere near as slow as it was in summer 2016 when I posted this issue.

Thread issue resolved

jboydgolfer, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

No option to open Device and Printers in control panel in Windows 11 22h2

1. No option to open Device and Printers in control panel in Windows 11 22h2 - Similar Threads - option open Device

2. Unable to open Control Panel on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Control Panel on Windows 11: I am unable to open the Control Panel on Windows 11. The conventional "Settings" App works fine, but whenever I try to open the Control Panel, nothing happens -- the mouse cursor simply indicates loading by the spinning blue circle and nothing ever opens."sfc /scannow"...
  3. Windows 11 22H2 BSOD when opening Nvidia Control Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 BSOD when opening Nvidia Control Panel: I'm having issues with my nvidia control panel as whenever I try launching it, 3 seconds later, my PC blue screens and restarts.Geforce experience works and I've tried updating the video drivers for that, and same issue appears. I've tried uninstalling nvidia control panel...
  4. Windows 11 22H2 BSOD when opening Nvidia Control Panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 BSOD when opening Nvidia Control Panel: I'm having issues with my nvidia control panel as whenever I try launching it, 3 seconds later, my PC blue screens and restarts.Geforce experience works and I've tried updating the video drivers for that, and same issue appears. I've tried uninstalling nvidia control panel...
  5. Windows 11 22H2 BSOD when opening Nvidia Control Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 BSOD when opening Nvidia Control Panel: I'm having issues with my nvidia control panel as whenever I try launching it, 3 seconds later, my PC blue screens and restarts. Geforce experience works and I've tried updating the video drivers for that, and same issue appears. I've tried uninstalling nvidia control panel...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 BSOD when opening Nvidia Control Panel

Windows 11 22H2 BSOD when opening Nvidia Control Panel: I'm having issues with my nvidia control panel as whenever I try launching it, 3 seconds later, my PC blue screens and restarts. Geforce experience works and I've tried updating the video drivers for that, and same issue appears. I've tried uninstalling nvidia control panel...
  7. No option to open Device and Printers in control panel in Windows 11 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to open Device and Printers in control panel in Windows 11 22h2: In previous versions of windows 11 and windows 10, I was able to access the devices and printers options from control panel instead of settings. Now the devices and printers from control panel opens the settings, which lack some options, especially the option to turn on or...
  8. No option to open Device and Printers in control panel in Windows 11 22h2

No option to open Device and Printers in control panel in Windows 11 22h2: In previous versions of windows 11 and windows 10, I was able to access the devices and printers options from control panel instead of settings. Now the devices and printers from control panel opens the settings, which lack some options, especially the option to turn on or...
  9. No option to open Device and Printers in control panel in Windows 11 22h2

10. How to add keyboard device in Device and Printers Control panel?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to add keyboard device in Device and Printers Control panel?: As you see in device manager I already have keyboard but not in Control Panel> Device and Printers. I already add device. but not worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-keyboard-device-in-device-and-printers/944f4ccc-8ee2-4202-88e9-b5c7255545e2