Windows 10: No option to sign in with online account

Discus and support No option to sign in with online account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I've removed an online work account from my device and left the local admin. Now, on boot, there is no option to sign in with any online work account.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Anthony the Great, Mar 2, 2020.

1. No option to sign in with online account

I've removed an online work account from my device and left the local admin.

Now, on boot, there is no option to sign in with any online work account.

There is no option to add an online account via Computer Management

Signing in via options in the local admin account is not allowed as it is not considered a "Microsoft account."

I've also signed in the "Connect to school or work" option, but no change.

Does someone know a solution besides reformatting the PC?

:)

Anthony the Great, Mar 2, 2020

2. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Mustang Win User
    Microsoft account sign in option missing

I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up.

After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account.

When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see.

Any suggestions to resovle this and restore MS account sign in?

If I go to Email app accounts > Add an account ... A new window flashes on the screen and disappears.

Mustang, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

No option to sign in with online account

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. No option to sign in with online account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

No option to sign in with online account

1. No option to sign in with online account - Similar Threads - option sign online

2. Settings account sign in options not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings account sign in options not working.: When I goto settings, accounts, sign in options it just stays blank and has the blue circle spinning and nothing else, All other settings work fine but I cannot change anything in the sign in options.I have checked the system files using sfc and dism and they say all is ok.It...
  3. Settings account sign in options not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings account sign in options not working.: When I goto settings, accounts, sign in options it just stays blank and has the blue circle spinning and nothing else, All other settings work fine but I cannot change anything in the sign in options.I have checked the system files using sfc and dism and they say all is ok.It...
  4. Cannot sign into paypal account online

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot sign into paypal account online: Hi, Sorry if this isn't really microsoft related but i have no other avenues to go down seeing as i cannot sign into my paypal account and then be able to chat to paypal etc, i have changed my password over 5 times now and it still refuses to let me sign in, the android app...
  5. Sign in options are not displaying for admin account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in options are not displaying for admin account: After my PC decided to update, I have not been able to choose the sign in option. This is bad since I cannot remember the text password, only the picture password. Is there any way to make this screen show up again? The admin account was only a local account, so I cannot...
  6. No option to change PIN in Settings - Accounts - Sign-in options

No option to change PIN in Settings - Accounts - Sign-in options: I set a pin to sign in to my computer, but now my whole family knows it and can access my computer at any time. I looked up how to change my pin in settings - accounts - sign-in options, but there is no option to change my PIN. I selected "I forgot my PIN" on sign-in, and...
  7. Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options,

Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options,: Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options, When I click here nothing happens. Occasionally I can access this dialog by clicking Settings freeze and I have to exit. I can occassionally access by clicking Change the sign-in options after clicking on the windows search....
  8. "Require sign-in" options, under "Settings/Account/Sign-in options" are dimmed and...

"Require sign-in" options, under "Settings/Account/Sign-in options" are dimmed and...: The options at "Require sign-in", the first setting at settings/accounts/sign-in options in Windows 10 Home ver. 1809; Build 1763253, are dimmed out. The dimmed out option on the drop down menu shows "Never", but is unchangeable. There is an accompanying message in yellow...
  9. Sign in option is not there in user accounts

Sign in option is not there in user accounts: Hi I want to sign in using fingerprint into windows.But I cant find the sign in option.Is there any other way to fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-option-is-not-there-in-user-accounts/8f610f11-3bfe-4c4e-9d38-f9985de1d75e"
  10. Sign in option is not there in user accounts

Sign in option is not there in user accounts: Hi I want to sign in using fingerprint into windows.But I cant find the sign in option.Is there any other way to fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/sign-in-option-is-not-there-in-user-accounts/8f610f11-3bfe-4c4e-9d38-f9985de1d75e"