Windows 10: No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in...

Discus and support No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's a temporary fix for people that don't have background apps the link will show you how to do a group policy edit and a registry edit to disable the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marc Braunschweiler, Jan 27, 2023.

1. No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in...

It's a temporary fix for people that don't have background apps the link will show you how to do a group policy edit and a registry edit to disable the background apps https://www.elevenforum.com/t/enable-or-disable-background-apps-in-windows-11.923/Microsoft and their infinite wisdom had to take the option out.

:)

Marc Braunschweiler, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Turn On or Off Background Apps in Windows 10  

Thank you. Tip added to Option Two to helps others with the same issue. No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in... :)

Brink, Jan 27, 2023
  3. werby Win User
    Turn On or Off Background Apps in Windows 10  

It works here too! I also noticed, turning on/off and opening Background Apps is not necessary.
    Just "Reset" any or all WinApps (one by one) and then you can find them under "Background Apps" list.

Thanks again TechHool No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in... :)

PS: Turning Off "Background Apps", cannot affect Edge.

werby, Jan 27, 2023
  4. No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in...

No option to turn off background apps in windows 11

Respected Microsoft community,

I upgraded to windows 11 home single language last year via windows update . After that I noticed that there is no option to turn off background apps in apps and features and battery settings. Please help me as the background activity of apps is draining my battery much more than in windows 10. In windows 10, there was a sepearate option to turn off background apps. But in my case there is NO SUCH OPTION!! I keep my windows 11 updated.

Here is the screenshot:-

No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in... 4c524372-3d65-491e-9eec-d04d9837fc59?upload=true.png

As you can see, there should be BACKGROUND APPS PERMISSION OPTION above battery usage option. But it is not. Is it a bug? I request you to please help me. Please. I will be extremely thankful to the community.

Regards

SahebMagan, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in...

1. No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in... - Similar Threads - option turn off

2. No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in...: It's a temporary fix for people that don't have background apps the link will show you how to do a group policy edit and a registry edit to disable the background apps https://www.elevenforum.com/t/enable-or-disable-background-apps-in-windows-11.923/Microsoft and their...
  3. No option to turn off background apps in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to turn off background apps in windows 11: Respected Microsoft community,I upgraded to windows 11 home single language last year via windows update . After that I noticed that there is no option to turn off background apps in apps and features and battery settings. Please help me as the background activity of apps is...
  4. No option to turn off background apps in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to turn off background apps in windows 11: Respected Microsoft community,I upgraded to windows 11 home single language last year via windows update . After that I noticed that there is no option to turn off background apps in apps and features and battery settings. Please help me as the background activity of apps is...
  5. turn off programs or apps running in background

turn off programs or apps running in background: turn off programs or apps running in background - is this possible on Win 7 Pro? My SD hard drive or fan is running all the time. My computer gets warm. Can I turn off apps or prpgrams running in the background to save energy and the fan from running so much?...
  6. turn off programs or apps running in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off programs or apps running in background: turn off programs or apps running in background - is this possible on Win 7 Pro? My SD hard drive or fan is running all the time. My computer gets warm. Can I turn off apps or prpgrams running in the background to save energy and the fan from running so much?...
  7. No option to turn off background apps in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to turn off background apps in windows 11.: Hello Microsoft Community,I upgraded to windows 11 home single language a few days ago. Now my laptop's battery is draining very fast. I decided to turn off background applications. But there is no such option to turn off background apps is Apps and Features section. What...
  8. No option to turn off background apps in windows 11.

No option to turn off background apps in windows 11.: Hello Microsoft Community,I upgraded to windows 11 home single language a few days ago. Now my laptop's battery is draining very fast. I decided to turn off background applications. But there is no such option to turn off background apps is Apps and Features section. What...
  9. How to Turn Off App Diagnostics in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn Off App Diagnostics in Windows 11: [ATTACH]App Diagnostic is a feature in Windows Operating System that takes information to other applications running on your system. This is done to improve the stability of those applications, but many users are seeing this as a privacy issue and hence want to turn off App...
  10. Turn On or Off Background Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Background Apps in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Background Apps in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Background Apps in Windows 10 In Windows 10, you can choose which apps can receive info, send notifications, and stay up-to-date, even when you're not using them. Turning background apps off can...