Windows 10: No option to upgrade the evaluation edition to licensed edition on MECM

Discus and support No option to upgrade the evaluation edition to licensed edition on MECM in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,We have MECM evaluation edition installed on a server and when we try to upgrade to licensed edition we do not have to option to under site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by THEINTZ Lionel, May 23, 2022.

1. No option to upgrade the evaluation edition to licensed edition on MECM

Hello,We have MECM evaluation edition installed on a server and when we try to upgrade to licensed edition we do not have to option to under site maintenance.Does anybody have an idea why ?Thank you in advance for your help

:)

THEINTZ Lionel, May 23, 2022

2. Activating Windows 10 ent Evaluation edition to Enterprise

I have used an evaluation copy of W10 Ent. to deploy via SCCM, and deployed in around 300 Machines. I have got MAK and KMS key, is there anyway I can activate my License to Enterprise Edition without rebuilding the PC's.

THALIYAKUZHY ITTYRAH, May 23, 2022
  3. Windows Server 2012 Evaluation Edition

Our company is a Certified Microsoft Refurbisher. We refurbish servers and resell them. We would like to be able to install Windows Server 2012 Evaluation Edition on certain units. After talking to Microsoft, they said this is completely fine as long
    as we become a Microsoft Partner. We are now a Microsoft Partner. To install each unit with the Evaluation OS, there is an e-mail and IP address to match the unit with the buyer/software. We were told by the Microsoft rep that there is a way to get internal
    permission from Microsoft as to not have to put in e-mail addresses to gain access to install the Evaluation Edition. Would appreciate any help or direction into how to accomplish this.

Thanks!

pc server and parts, May 23, 2022
  4. No option to upgrade the evaluation edition to licensed edition on MECM

How to properly license Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

I installed the evaluation edition because it was not available on the licensing portal. Now that we have KMS working and I also have access to MAK keys, I would like to license it properly. Every time I try to change to the KMS key or the MAK key, I get
    the following error.

"The product key you entered can't be used to activate this edition of Windows. Please try a different key."

I checked to see if there was an option to upgrade using the regular Enterprise media, but I only get the option to do a clean install and I don't want to re-install everything again.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help!

Christopher Brown, May 23, 2022
Thema:

No option to upgrade the evaluation edition to licensed edition on MECM

1. No option to upgrade the evaluation edition to licensed edition on MECM - Similar Threads - option upgrade evaluation

2. Windows 10/11 Editions, Evaluations, Licensing/Activation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 Editions, Evaluations, Licensing/Activation.: Hello! I have Question regarding this Article:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterpriseDoes This StatmentScreenshot Apply To Following Editions:Windows 10/11 EducationNot EvalWindows 10/11 Pro EducationNot EvalWindows 10/11 Pro For...
  3. Windows 10/11 Editions, Evaluations, Licensing/Activation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10/11 Editions, Evaluations, Licensing/Activation.: Hello! I have Question regarding this Article:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterpriseDoes This StatmentScreenshot Apply To Following Editions:Windows 10/11 EducationNot EvalWindows 10/11 Pro EducationNot EvalWindows 10/11 Pro For...
  4. No option to upgrade the evaluation edition to licensed edition on MECM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to upgrade the evaluation edition to licensed edition on MECM: Hello,We have MECM evaluation edition installed on a server and when we try to upgrade to licensed edition we do not have to option to under site maintenance.Does anybody have an idea why ?Thank you in advance for your help...
  5. Cannot activate Windows 10 Evaluation Edition (0xc004003)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot activate Windows 10 Evaluation Edition (0xc004003): I work with Windows 10 evaluation edition a lot. I regularly do 50+ deployments in less than a week as I work with different customers with different builds. This week, Windows 10 installation of Evaluation Edition, downloaded from the Microsoft site...
  6. Activating Windows 10 ent Evaluation edition to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 ent Evaluation edition to Enterprise: I have used an evaluation copy of W10 Ent. to deploy via SCCM, and deployed in around 300 Machines. I have got MAK and KMS key, is there anyway I can activate my License to Enterprise Edition without rebuilding the PC's....
  7. Windows 10 Digital License after upgrade the edition

Windows 10 Digital License after upgrade the edition: Hi, so i want to ask a question. If you already have a Windows 10 digital license that linked to microsoft account, and then upgrade the edition of Windows 10 example from home to pro, the digital license will change? Or deleted?...
  8. Upgrading Windows Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows Edition: Would I lose my data if I upgrade the edition of my Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-windows-edition/6ce171e3-a2d3-46d9-b572-2d0baed9280d
  9. Windows Edition and License problem

Windows Edition and License problem: Hi, I have issue with my windows 10 after recent update this November 2018. I installed Windows 10 Pro since last year with my genuine license and it was all going well. After a recent update my Windows 10 Pro was automatically changed to Windows 10 Enterprise edition and...
  10. Updating to latest Evaluation edition locks up laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Updating to latest Evaluation edition locks up laptop: I have a Toshiba Laptop which is running evaluation edition 15031.rs2 and was updating without any problems since the original install up till the latest version. (15042) I have tried three times and each time the machine gets to loading and locks up, I have to remove the...