Windows 10: No or very low volume on HP laptop Windows 10,

Discus and support No or very low volume on HP laptop Windows 10, in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After update no volume or very low volume on HP laptop. Playback on You Tube videos very low. Audio from other sources have same problem. Checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RayCarpenter2, Mar 26, 2020.

1. No or very low volume on HP laptop Windows 10,

After update no volume or very low volume on HP laptop. Playback on You Tube videos very low. Audio from other sources have same problem. Checked sound controls and everything seems to be ok. Volume controls at max

:)

RayCarpenter2, Mar 26, 2020

2. Low volume after upgrading to Windows 10

I have upgraded my HP DM4 laptop to Windows 10 and to my surprise the Volume is very low even after bringing the sound bar to 100%, I have tried attaching my blue tooth speaker but there is no much difference. Can somebody suggest a solution?

Anwar Patel, Mar 26, 2020
  3. The Volume is too low

Hello,

i have HP 350 G1 Laptop, i am facing a very strange issue.

Recently installed Windows 10 and now the Volume is too low in everything ( Volume sound, browser, even my movies and mp3), the strange thing that when i press test in my default speaker menu list in playback devices the test sound
    was loud and the green indicator of the speaker was raised to full, however after clicking apply and go to volume icon near the clock still he volume remain low and the green indicator hardly approach to half, so please help me to configure it out.

Thank's

No or very low volume on HP laptop Windows 10, 5d447b38-36bf-4078-92f2-bec3eeccc7ff.png

MohamedTarik, Mar 26, 2020
  4. No or very low volume on HP laptop Windows 10,

Low volume laptop windows 10

Hello,

One day my laptop started playing sounds super low, it might have been after an update but honestly I am a bit distracted and I am not sure. I use an hp envy m4 running on windows 10. I tried maxing out the volume, installing the latest driver, turning off
    enhancements, and I tried changing the default format but nothing worked. When I was testing different default formats my laptop was doing load (normal) sounds but when I accepted the format it wouldn't do nothing. Then opening the playback window, where it
    shows the speakers with a volume bar next to it that goes up according to the sounds it's playing I noticed it barely goes up 2 bars as my laptop is playing any song at max volume, so it seems to be that the problem is somewhere in the software. Please let
    me know if there's anything I can do.

Thanks

Jose FernandoRojas Sanchez, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

No or very low volume on HP laptop Windows 10,

1. No or very low volume on HP laptop Windows 10, - Similar Threads - very low volume

2. Very Low Volume After Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Low Volume After Windows 10 Upgrade: Hello all! Happy new year! I recently upgraded a Toshiba Satellite A505-S6025 I-3 from Windows 7 to Windows 10 clean install. Since the upgrade, my sound volume is very low, even when I have the slider up to 100 percent. I believe the audio for this laptop in NVDIA audio. My...
  3. Very Low Volume After Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very Low Volume After Windows 10 Upgrade: Hello all! Happy new year! I recently upgraded a Toshiba Satellite A505-S6025 I-3 from Windows 7 to Windows 10 clean install. Since the upgrade, my sound volume is very low, even when I have the slider up to 100 percent. I believe the audio for this laptop in NVDIA audio. My...
  4. Microphone volume very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone volume very low: My mike volume was completely fine before I upgraded to windows 11, and now it is barely audible, I've updated the drivers, followed many videos on how other people have fixed this, and still haven't got the microphone to raise...
  5. Microphone volume very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone volume very low: My mike volume was completely fine before I upgraded to windows 11, and now it is barely audible, I've updated the drivers, followed many videos on how other people have fixed this, and still haven't got the microphone to raise...
  6. Microphone volume is very low.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone volume is very low.: How can I make mic volume louder in Win 10? I don't see a slider like on previous versions of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-volume-is-very-low/d2759796-edfb-4861-829a-fdc307c60291
  7. Microphone Volume is very low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Volume is very low: I have a user that is having issues with her microphone, I have already checked all windows 10 settings. There is no Microphone Boost option but the volume is set to max, I checked settings in Zoom and the volume is max and input device is correct. I already tried running the...
  8. Volume on Windows 10 very low

Volume on Windows 10 very low: I've had this issue for months. Whenever I start my laptop somehow the loudness of the speaker changes. For example usually when I am listening music without headphone/ earphone around 20% of the volume is loud enough. Then if I restart/ shut down/ sleep the laptop and turn...
  9. Windows 10 volume very low

Windows 10 volume very low: Windows 10 volume level is not sufficient. I have dual boot and on Windows Vista the volume is substantially higher. So, since I have another operating system on the same computer it is not the computer that is the problem. Is there anything I can do to increase the...
  10. Very low volume on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very low volume on computer: Hey there! I am running windows 10, and have noticed that my volume is very low in youtube, and a game I play called payday 2. I set all my browser settings and my game settings to full and I always keep my volume set to 100, however, they are still to quiet for me. I thought...