Windows 10: No OS audio. Web audio OK.

Discus and support No OS audio. Web audio OK. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a condition here with this Win10 machine that I don't know how to troubleshoot. I have web audio. However the operating system is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SargeUSMC, Dec 31, 2018.

1. SargeUSMC Win User

No OS audio. Web audio OK.

I have a condition here with this Win10 machine that I don't know how to troubleshoot.

I have web audio. However the operating system is not delivering any audio at all.

So speakers are good. Sound device and drivers are good.

Any ideas what I should be looking at? Unfortunately I gotta have OS audio.

:)

SargeUSMC, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Numerous audio devices - why?

Looks like you have audio drivers installed for your AMD card. If you don't use it, you should be able to just uninstall that aspect of AMD drivers. I don't use the Audio through my Nvidia card, so I just don't install that driver.

Or, just ignore them as you suggest.

neatfeatguy, Dec 31, 2018
  4. No OS audio. Web audio OK.

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

No OS audio. Web audio OK.

1. No OS audio. Web audio OK. - Similar Threads - audio Web audio

2. "No audio devices are installed." Audio OK on Linux

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "No audio devices are installed." Audio OK on Linux: The title.I have tried several fixes:Un-plugged and re-plugged all audio portsRan troubleshooter. Exists without a solution.Installed latest nvidia and realtek driversUpdated drivers on all audio related devices from Device Manager. None available Uninstalled all audio...
  3. Audio fails in Zoom. Tests OK, but does not transmit

Audio fails in Zoom. Tests OK, but does not transmit: Tests OK, but does not transmit Checked permissions, reloaded Zoom, restarted, etc. This has always worked fine before. Just stopped a few days ago....
  4. no audio from guest os

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no audio from guest os: hi i am ahmed i had currently installed kali linux in hyper v but when i play video on youtuve in kali linux there is no audio is coming i has searched for this error from internet this seems due to generation 1 and 2 i a=had installed on 1 generation...
  5. Audio stutters when loading web pages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio stutters when loading web pages: Hi all, I've had this issue for a while, super annoying. When watching a video on youtube, works perfect till I start loading other web pages. As soon as an ad-heavy site is loaded, the audio starts to stutter and break up, till the site is fully loaded and/or closed....
  6. Audio Issues - win10 - Os build 1909

Audio Issues - win10 - Os build 1909: Hi guys, I don't know if you guys ever counter this issue before, but after the package update my audio has been having these small little static noise that comes up pretty often if I'm listening to music or gaming, once in a while it's fine by me but then it occurs lots...
  7. Audio lag in all video palyer, web,netflix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio lag in all video palyer, web,netflix: Hi. Its been for about a year or so but lately i happens really often. I could not trace what triggers it but audio gets out of sync from the picture on every video that i play. Video players, youtube,netflix etc. The only thing that fixes it for a while is restarting the...
  8. Web cam audio not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web cam audio not working: Every time I record a video on my computer through web cam, no audio seems to present. Also after I start recording I always get this weird error code called 0xA00F429D <MicrophoneMuted>. I would appreciate it if I can speak to an expert or another person who had a similar...
  9. Cannot get audio from online web dictionary

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get audio from online web dictionary: I cannot get audio whenever I click on the button to voice dictionary words from my browser. I reformatted my computer to factory setting and still have the same issue. I've tried edge browser and google browser with no luck. I have audio when listening to music files and I...
  10. Bringing Web Audio to Microsoft Edge for interoperable gaming and...

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Web Audio to Microsoft Edge for interoperable gaming and...: In March, we released initial preview support for Web Audio to Windows Insiders. Today, we are excited to share details of our Web Audio implementation in Microsoft Edge. Web Audio provides tight time synchronization not possible with HTML5 Audio Elements, and includes audio...