Windows 10: No other power plan except "Balanced" is showing up even after trying to duplicate power...

Discus and support No other power plan except "Balanced" is showing up even after trying to duplicate power... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello!My device specs:Dell Inspiron 5482Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHzInstalled RAM: 8.00 GB 7.78 GB usableSystem type:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbhinavRaj2, May 11, 2021.

1. No other power plan except "Balanced" is showing up even after trying to duplicate power...

Hello!My device specsNo other power plan except "Balanced" is showing up even after trying to duplicate power... :Dell Inspiron 5482Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHzInstalled RAM: 8.00 GB 7.78 GB usableSystem type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch: Pen and touch support with 10 touchpointsWindows specs:Edition: Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion: 20H2Installed on: 3/17/2021Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0My power plan page -I have tried to do this as well -I had once re-installed windows for some problems. All works fine but this is the only problem. My other Surface book 2 also seems

:)

AbhinavRaj2, May 11, 2021

2. Power Plans not showing

In my power plan options, only balanced shows up. I tried to use powercfg, and .POW files but none of them work. I also looked at the Windows Mobility Centre but only balanced appear. I tried duplicating each of the power plans but the only plan that duplicates
    is the balanced power plan which I already have. Before I reset my laptop I had the Dell power plan but now I only have balanced available.

If there is anyway could you possibly help me find a way to use either ultimate or high performance on my laptop.

MADAPPALLIYIL Mervin, May 11, 2021
  3. Ṣmeed Win User
  4. John Fer Win User

No other power plan except "Balanced" is showing up even after trying to duplicate power...

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, May 11, 2021
Thema:

No other power plan except "Balanced" is showing up even after trying to duplicate power...

1. No other power plan except "Balanced" is showing up even after trying to duplicate power... - Similar Threads - power plan except

2. Power Plan automaticaly changing to Balanced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Plan automaticaly changing to Balanced: Hello, so I have reset the power plans from cmd as well as from Settings, still Power Plan changes automatically.I am on DC/Battery, Power plan selected is Power Saver or High Performance, as soon as I select Battery Save from notification bar it put my system in to...
  3. Other power plans are missing Theres only "balanced" power plan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Other power plans are missing Theres only "balanced" power plan: Other power plans are missing on me. I saw some videos on the YouTube about that but none of them worked! I saw it worked on some people but at me instead of getting other power plans, I have 4 balanced power plans. I tried that thing where you copy and paste other power...
  4. Other power plans are missing Theres only "balanced" power plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other power plans are missing Theres only "balanced" power plan: Other power plans are missing on me. I saw some videos on the YouTube about that but none of them worked! I saw it worked on some people but at me instead of getting other power plans, I have 4 balanced power plans. I tried that thing where you copy and paste other power...
  5. Other power plans are missing Theres only "balanced" power plan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. MISSING POWER PLAN - Can only create a 'Balanced' power plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MISSING POWER PLAN - Can only create a 'Balanced' power plan: Hi, I've had this problem for a while but thought I'd finally post a question. I have a Dell XPS 15 9570 and windows 11, and while I am trying to create a 'high performance' power plan, the option just doesn't show up. The only option I have available to me is to create...
  7. MISSING POWER PLAN - Can only create a 'Balanced' power plan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MISSING POWER PLAN - Can only create a 'Balanced' power plan: Hi, I've had this problem for a while but thought I'd finally post a question. I have a Dell XPS 15 9570 and windows 11, and while I am trying to create a 'high performance' power plan, the option just doesn't show up. The only option I have available to me is to create...
  8. Can't add any power plan except for balanced

Can't add any power plan except for balanced: Hi, I just got my new laptop, it had a preinstalled application called "Lenovo Vantage" which is a utility program for Lenovo laptops. I uninstalled the "Lenovo vantage" Because I didn't really need it and I realized that I can't add any other power plans except for...
  9. balanced plan for power

balanced plan for power: cannot get high performance power plan as option on laptop, what do I do? powercfg change does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/balanced-plan-for-power/b598c38c-df19-4005-93c0-148c12ed713e
  10. Laptop balanced power plan or power saver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop balanced power plan or power saver: My laptop vents has no dust and foreign matters, also i have cooling pad. But when cpu going to 100% caused by update, maintenance, etc, it can hurt my 6 years laptop. Since the temperature can be mesured in 3rd patry app called core temp it rise about 75% when heavy load,...