Windows 10: no outgoing sound on JIB Wireless bluetooth headset

Discus and support no outgoing sound on JIB Wireless bluetooth headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I paired a Bluetooth headset JIB Wireless to my Windows 10 PC. I can hear others speak on a zoom meeting. They cannot hear me. What settings do I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Susan3S, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Susan3S Win User

no outgoing sound on JIB Wireless bluetooth headset

I paired a Bluetooth headset JIB Wireless to my Windows 10 PC. I can hear others speak on a zoom meeting. They cannot hear me. What settings do I need to have to remedy this issue?

:)

Susan3S, Jul 10, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue no outgoing sound on JIB Wireless bluetooth headset :p

cadaveca, Jul 10, 2020
  3. aikimich Win User
    Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Jul 10, 2020
  4. no outgoing sound on JIB Wireless bluetooth headset

bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

no outgoing sound on JIB Wireless bluetooth headset

1. no outgoing sound on JIB Wireless bluetooth headset - Similar Threads - outgoing sound JIB

2. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth headset distorted sound: So i have a JBL tune 500bt.The Stereo profile work fine, but the Hand-Free AG one is distorted and sound like it was 4bit. i don't have that issue my phoneI have an other bt headset, I don't have that issue with that one.i tried close to everyting....
  3. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset distorted sound: So i have a JBL tune 500bt.The Stereo profile work fine, but the Hand-Free AG one is distorted and sound like it was 4bit. i don't have that issue my phoneI have an other bt headset, I don't have that issue with that one.i tried close to everyting....
  4. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Bluetooth headset sound weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth headset sound weird: I have a Bluetooth JBL headset ,when i connect them to my laptop ,and open any video conferencing app or in browser like google meet and zoom at time they automatically the output changes to the headset but when both the output and input changes to the headset they start...
  6. My Bluetooth headset sound weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth headset sound weird: I have a Bluetooth JBL headset ,when i connect them to my laptop ,and open any video conferencing app or in browser like google meet and zoom at time they automatically the output changes to the headset but when both the output and input changes to the headset they start...
  7. Bluetooth headset stuttering/ glitchy sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset stuttering/ glitchy sound: I have a pair of Galaxy Buds plus that work excellently when used as headphones. When I use them as a headset when on a Zoom or Teams call they have a glitchy stuttering sound. The same thing happens with my wife's Apple Airpods, and my friends Google Pixel Buds when paired...
  8. Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound

Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound: Hello all, So, I've seen some issues that people have been having with getting their bluetooth connected period, not getting sound out of their headphones once connected or even having sound until they launch something, in which, I've had those issues as well, but worked it...
  9. crapy bluetooth headset sound quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    crapy bluetooth headset sound quality: so the issue is whenever i buy bt headphones off eBay the sound quality on windows devices sucks its fine on my phone but on any pc it sucks i used to have a fix for this and was that i would go into device manager and select the headphones and uncheck the box that said...
  10. Headset Bluetooth sound Problem

Headset Bluetooth sound Problem: Please help me with this. After I unchecked the "handsfree telephony" box in the properties for my headset because I want to improve the sound quality. But the sound suddenly stopped instead. I tried checking back the box of the "handsfree telephony" but it says "the...