Windows 10: No Outlook email from Outlook or Outlook.com - missing registry key - help?

Discus and support No Outlook email from Outlook or Outlook.com - missing registry key - help? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello: Three days ago I was doing something in Outlook (on outlook.com) and attempted to move a folder to FAVORITES. The result was the loss of that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kimberly BStone, Feb 27, 2019.

1. No Outlook email from Outlook or Outlook.com - missing registry key - help?

Hello:

Three days ago I was doing something in Outlook (on outlook.com) and attempted to move a folder to FAVORITES. The result was the loss of that folder and the functionality of Outlook entirely. It remained functional on my phone, but isn't now.

The Support tool advises me that I'm missing a registry file such as:

HKLM\Software\Wow6432 Node\Microsoft\Windows\Current version\ App Paths\outlook.exe.

I have no email and I really need my email account. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

Kimberly BStone, Feb 27, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile No Outlook email from Outlook or Outlook.com - missing registry key - help? :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Feb 27, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

No Outlook email from Outlook or Outlook.com - missing registry key - help?

Outlook 2010 and iphone4 email questions!!

If Outlook is set as a POP3 account, and the option isn't enabled to leave a copy of the email on the server, then yes you are correct, once the email is downloaded to the computer with outlook it won't be accessible on the iPhone.

newtekie1, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

No Outlook email from Outlook or Outlook.com - missing registry key - help?

1. No Outlook email from Outlook or Outlook.com - missing registry key - help? - Similar Threads - Outlook email Outlook

2. Bilocker key missing from outlook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bilocker key missing from outlook.: Hi, I fired up my personal laptop this morning and it now requires a Bitlocker ID key. I followed the online instructions to retrieve the key from my outlook account and although the laptop is linked to my account, there is no recovery ID info. Can I ask why the info isn't...
  3. Bilocker key missing from outlook.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bilocker key missing from outlook.: Hi, I fired up my personal laptop this morning and it now requires a Bitlocker ID key. I followed the online instructions to retrieve the key from my outlook account and although the laptop is linked to my account, there is no recovery ID info. Can I ask why the info isn't...
  4. outlook email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    outlook email: how to set up att.net email account on microsoft 365 outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/ae8ca4a0-02f3-4ad1-b964-f87b10bad189
  5. Outlook - Email Attachments missing.

Outlook - Email Attachments missing.: Hey, I am facing an issue with Inbox emails with attachments. Some mails have attachments that just don't show up in my inbox on the outlook APP. These mails checked online on Gmail or Zoho mail show the attachments. The problem is not universal, since I have many...
  6. Outlook Email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Email: I changed my password on Thursday morning and now I can not receive any emails since then. I went to Geek Squad and they said I need to have Microsoft get me fixed up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/af53f90d-a85f-4e89-b5dc-afd5bfe9ffb9
  7. Outlook Email

Outlook Email: If I previously had a Outlook Email Account but now have a Spectrum Email Account would they have auto synced? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/79dea02a-b818-4227-8cfe-cf4d8e53e691
  8. email and outlook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    email and outlook: I have a apple mobile (4) years I get my emails delivered via outlook under my email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I have bought a laptop with office 10 pro I open outlook and create account yet I still cannot get any emails this despite changing...
  9. outlook email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    outlook email: my email wont send or recieve and keeps popping up wanting user name and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/e622f3fb-4b88-4514-bc8d-f9994651a3c6"
  10. Missing outlook emails

in Browsers and Email
    Missing outlook emails: Hi Has anyone had problems with Outlook, where emails go missing ? Two days ago, suddenly my folders were gone, all my emails were gone, the inbox was filled with stuff I hadn't seen before from MSN, and no new emails were being received. I know everthing is still there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook.exe registry key is missing

2. outlook registry key is missing outlook.exe