Windows 10: No output device detected and device manger blocked by the administrator

Discus and support No output device detected and device manger blocked by the administrator in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I'm having some troubles with my sound device. Yesterday I restart my laptop for a windows update, when the update finish I try to use my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mikegonzalez5, Mar 29, 2020.

1. No output device detected and device manger blocked by the administrator

Hi! I'm having some troubles with my sound device. Yesterday I restart my laptop for a windows update, when the update finish I try to use my laptop again but the sound was gone. I check and it seems I no longer have audio devices on my laptop but I have it before the restart. I check some of the solutions for this problem on the forums and the 90% of the solutions are relate to use device manager and restart from there the sound devices. That's when I notice a new problem. It seems my administrator is blocking my access to the device manager and also anything relate to mmc.exe.

Since I don't have access to device manager I'm not able to do anything with my first problem which is recover the sound device of my laptop.

Can anyone help me? This issue is really weird and I cannot find a decent option to solve it. I really appreciate your help.

I'll add some pictures of those problems.
    No output device detected and device manger blocked by the administrator 18f2395a-18a8-45e1-b62a-26de7b3d2822?upload=true.png No output device detected and device manger blocked by the administrator ee08d6d7-0df2-4e21-b686-77e7042c5025?upload=true.png No output device detected and device manger blocked by the administrator a7b3f796-abe5-400c-a0d4-02a8f0690890?upload=true.png

:)

mikegonzalez5, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Anglachel Win User

Playback detecting Input Devices & Recording detecting Output Devices

Hello!

Today, I was playing SCP: Secret Laboratory. After I finished, I went and made tea. When I came back much later to play some more, I found that the in-game voice chat was not working for me; my microphone was not transmitting in-game.
    Looking into my Steam settings, I found that all my input devices were actually my output devices, and all my output devices were actually input devices. I initially thought this was an issue with Steam, so I restarted Steam and my PC.
    However, when the problem did not resolve, I looked to my sound settings and found that even in there, my playback devices detected inputs as outputs and recording devices detected outputs as inputs.

How am I able to fix this problem?

No output device detected and device manger blocked by the administrator [​IMG]

No output device detected and device manger blocked by the administrator [​IMG]

The VoiceMeeter inputs and outputs are from a sound managing device called VoiceMeeter Banana that I installed to allow for the creation of virtual line ins.

Anglachel, Mar 29, 2020
  3. ShogoXT Win User
    Vista sound output to two devices

Ive tried to search this up, but so far I haven't found good results.

I have a Sound Blaster X-fi PCI-E and the Radeon 4890 HDMI audio for outputs.
    I have them both working separately on the audio devices list on Vista Home Premium.
    I FINALLY got screen cloning to work in games, but audio will only output to one or the other.
    This depends on what I have set to default.

Is there anyway to get Vista to output all audio to BOTH devices?

Thanks in advance.

ShogoXT, Mar 29, 2020
  4. silk186 Win User

No output device detected and device manger blocked by the administrator

How to separate audio outputs in playback devices

That is what i did when I reinstalled the drivers. First it only had the speakers, added drivers, HDMI appeared, plugged in second analog port which is detected in realtek HD audio manager but is not listed as a second output. All three devices are dectected, but the two analog devices don't appear as separate output devices.

silk186, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

No output device detected and device manger blocked by the administrator

1. No output device detected and device manger blocked by the administrator - Similar Threads - output device detected

2. My audio output device is not shown on Device manger although it is plugged in It works on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio output device is not shown on Device manger although it is plugged in It works on...: Click on the speaker icon and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-output-device-is-not-shown-on-device/1cc49484-82ef-4007-b720-1f6435ae5a90
  3. My audio output device is not shown on Device manger although it is plugged in It works on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio output device is not shown on Device manger although it is plugged in It works on...: Click on the speaker icon and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-output-device-is-not-shown-on-device/1cc49484-82ef-4007-b720-1f6435ae5a90
  4. My audio output device is not shown on Device manger although it is plugged in It works on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 detects no audio output devices

Windows 10 detects no audio output devices: My computer's audio output devices have disappeared from the list of available devices and I'm left with a red cross over the speaker icon. Checking Hardware manager I can see all of the devices but they've got ! symbols on them but no matter how often I...
  6. No audio output/input device detected

No audio output/input device detected: I've been suing these headphones with my computer for over a month with no problems, but then I installed AMD video driver and suddenly my computer started saying there were no audio devices plugged in. I went to troubleshoot my audio in the Realtek device manager but it had...
  7. Software on removable devices are blocked by an administrator.

Software on removable devices are blocked by an administrator.: I have multiple softwares that I use and if they are on a removable device, a message pops up saying this app has been blocked by your system administrator. If I move the file to my desktop it works just fine. I am the administrator, I've tried resetting the gpedit.msc, I've...
  8. Device Manger

Device Manger: hi I'm running windows 10 64 bit on ASUS vivo note book ,everything is working no problems ,but when I open device manger two items are flagged so I did the normal I uninstalled the drivers rebooted and reinstalled the drivers ,but the same two items are still flagged....
  9. Playback detecting Input Devices & Recording detecting Output Devices

in Windows 10 Support
    Playback detecting Input Devices & Recording detecting Output Devices: Hello! Today, I was playing SCP: Secret Laboratory. After I finished, I went and made tea. When I came back much later to play some more, I found that the in-game voice chat was not working for me; my microphone was not transmitting in-game. Looking into my Steam settings, I...
  10. no output devices detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no output devices detected: after updating Windows 10 I get the error message that no audio output or input devises found. how do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-output-devices-detected/f5991ae8-cdeb-4066-9208-ef1cc4e58754

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows detects microphone in device manger but doesnt display as an input device

2. audio output blocked by administrator