Windows 10: no output devices detected

Discus and support no output devices detected in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after updating Windows 10 I get the error message that no audio output or input devises found. how do I get them back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HIN58, Oct 11, 2018.

1. HIN58 Win User

no output devices detected

after updating Windows 10 I get the error message that no audio output or input devises found. how do I get them back?

:)

HIN58, Oct 11, 2018
  2. silk186 Win User

How to separate audio outputs in playback devices

That is what i did when I reinstalled the drivers. First it only had the speakers, added drivers, HDMI appeared, plugged in second analog port which is detected in realtek HD audio manager but is not listed as a second output. All three devices are dectected, but the two analog devices don't appear as separate output devices.

silk186, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Wungraileng Vashi Win User
    No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 11, 2018
  4. ShogoXT Win User

Vista sound output to two devices

Ive tried to search this up, but so far I haven't found good results.

I have a Sound Blaster X-fi PCI-E and the Radeon 4890 HDMI audio for outputs.
    I have them both working separately on the audio devices list on Vista Home Premium.
    I FINALLY got screen cloning to work in games, but audio will only output to one or the other.
    This depends on what I have set to default.

Is there anyway to get Vista to output all audio to BOTH devices?

Thanks in advance.

ShogoXT, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. no output devices detected - Similar Threads - output devices detected

2. No audio output device is installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No audio output device is installed: I have an HP white 15.6 notebook brand new with windows 10. After updates the next moening aueio did not work. I tried system restore and it feoze fir theee dadays finally got it back on but still no audio....
  3. No audio output device is installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio output device is installed: Hi, My speaker and micro phone is not working in my hp 15-bs0xx computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device-is-installed/c535bc7f-2bcd-43e2-b704-c646792e6611
  4. Intel High Definition Audio Driver or "No Audio Output Device Detected" issue

Intel High Definition Audio Driver or "No Audio Output Device Detected" issue: For some reason my audio decided to stop working and I cant hear anything now, I also get the "No Audio Output Device Detected" on my hidden icons. And So I read on the Forums to manually reinstall the driver and I did. But nothing seemed to change and I also restarted my...
  5. 'audio output device' is not installed

'audio output device' is not installed: how to fix 'audio output device' is not installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output-device-is-not-installed/116e0e50-b94d-4602-819f-f50e41b9136b
  6. No Audio Output Device is installed

No Audio Output Device is installed: Please help! Today I have an audio problem where all of the sudden, the audio device cannot be found! I have Intel Audio Drivers and not one of them works! I have an HP. All of the sudden, there is no sound. I tried uninstalling the audio driver, but that didn't work, as...
  7. No Audio Output Device is Installed

No Audio Output Device is Installed: The audio on my laptop was working fine up until last night when it updated. Now I can't get any audio. I already troubleshooted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device-is-installed/59abf269-0c5a-4423-8fb3-732c1178dccd
  8. "No audio output Device Installed"

"No audio output Device Installed": Im having this problem with my laptop where there is no sound, It says no audio output device installed, Whenever I try to troubleshoot it says "An error occured while troubleshooting", And yes I have shut down and restarted my pc, How can I fix this?...
  9. No Audio output device

No Audio output device: I have a No Audio Issue started about 2 days ago. In my search of the issue on my Surface I found Remote Capture Remote Render info. I've reinstalled Windows 10 but still no audio and possible remote control over my system 118000
  10. No Audio output device

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Audio output device: I have a No Audio Issue started about 2 days ago. In my search of the issue on my Surface I found Remote Capture Remote Render info. I've reinstalled Windows 10 but still no audio and possible remote control over my system 118000