Windows 10: No Output devices found?

Discus and support No Output devices found? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! Just last night, my computer was working fine and the sound was coming out clearly, until suddenly my computer had restarted and then it had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gamingfrog18, Nov 13, 2018.

1. No Output devices found?

Hello! Just last night, my computer was working fine and the sound was coming out clearly, until suddenly my computer had restarted and then it had told me there were no output devices to be found. My drivers said they had errors and no matter how many times I tried to troubleshoot and restart, i always got the same result, the drivers continued to be errors. I use a corsair gaming headset and it never had problems, I check if there are new driver updates all the time. Sometimes I also use the speaker from my monitor. I kept getting a message about how Windows could not determine the status of the driver and I never installed anything that had malware on it. I kept uninstalling and reinstalling the driver for the headset and the monitor and nothing seemed to work. Even after checking for a new windows update, nothing still worked. Im afraid of reseting the computer completely since I have important projects for college in the files on the computer. Any ways to fix the problem?

:)

gamingfrog18, Nov 13, 2018

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 13, 2018
  3. ShogoXT Win User
    Vista sound output to two devices

Ive tried to search this up, but so far I haven't found good results.

I have a Sound Blaster X-fi PCI-E and the Radeon 4890 HDMI audio for outputs.
    I have them both working separately on the audio devices list on Vista Home Premium.
    I FINALLY got screen cloning to work in games, but audio will only output to one or the other.
    This depends on what I have set to default.

Is there anyway to get Vista to output all audio to BOTH devices?

Thanks in advance.

ShogoXT, Nov 13, 2018
  4. No Output devices found?

Adding an output device

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you made any changes on your pc prior to this issue?
    2. What is the make and model of the Bluetooth Speaker?
    3. Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to follow the methods mentioned below, to fix issues with Bluetooth speaker and check if that helps.

Method 1: Try the following steps, to add and use Bluetooth device on your computer.
    Refer the following article for steps to connect Bluetooth device.

Method 2: Set Bluetooth speaker as
    Default Playback device
    . Refer the following article under
    set default device
    and check if that helps.

Method 3: If you are still facing issues with getting audio output from your Bluetooth speaker, you can try the following troubleshooting steps to
    fix Bluetooth problems
    on your pc.

Reply with the information, so that we can help you fix your issue.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking, Yes or No.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

No Output devices found?

1. No Output devices found? - Similar Threads - Output devices found

2. No output devices found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No output devices found.: My HP laptop has forgotten that it has speakers and microphone. When I go to the Sound device section, it says "no output devices found". I have searched and tried updating drivers and running the troubleshooter but nothing works. I can't be the only person who has this...
  3. No output devices found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No output devices found.: My HP laptop has forgotten that it has speakers and microphone. When I go to the Sound device section, it says "no output devices found". I have searched and tried updating drivers and running the troubleshooter but nothing works. I can't be the only person who has this...
  4. Output device not found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Output device not found.: My device is listed under "Other device" being; Intel High Definition DSP. Also under Sound, video, and game controllers is High Definition Audio Device.Under the DSP properties, in the status section it says-"The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28 There are...
  5. Output device not found.

Output device not found.: My device is listed under "Other device" being; Intel High Definition DSP. Also under Sound, video, and game controllers is High Definition Audio Device.Under the DSP properties, in the status section it says-"The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28 There are...
  6. "No Output Device Found" issues

"No Output Device Found" issues: Hi, so I have a Lenovo Yoga A940 All-In-One with the latest update of Windows 11 installed as of 8/15/22. I postponed the newest update because I had projects open I wasn't ready to close yet but while my computer was in sleep mode it updated anyways... Now it's saying "no...
  7. "No Output Device Found" issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No Output Device Found" issues: Hi, so I have a Lenovo Yoga A940 All-In-One with the latest update of Windows 11 installed as of 8/15/22. I postponed the newest update because I had projects open I wasn't ready to close yet but while my computer was in sleep mode it updated anyways... Now it's saying "no...
  8. Sound -- No Output Devices Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound -- No Output Devices Found: Inspite of my sound/video card being shown in Device Manager, I get a No Output Devices Found error in System Settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-no-output-devices-found/a6981e4d-8a3b-43de-849f-40b94aba990e
  9. No output devices found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No output devices found: I am having an audio issue. It said " No output devices found". Since I was added hardware and it said "An error occurred during the installation of the device". I have been try to updated the laptop but it not work at all....
  10. No Audio Output Device Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Output Device Found: I turned on my Samsung Galaxy Book runnin 64bit Windows 10 a shot time ago and discovered no sound. Hovering over the speaker icon displays the "No audio output device found". I have attempted nearly every troubleshooter I can find online. Each of the items in the device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no output devices found but connect to bluetooth