Windows 10: no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop?

Discus and support no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ugh...how do you listen to get audio output to pair with bluet tooth and a JBL charge 4, with my zenbook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Saldivar Designs, Jun 10, 2021.

1. no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop?

ugh...how do you listen to get audio output to pair with bluet tooth and a JBL charge 4, with my zenbook

:)

Saldivar Designs, Jun 10, 2021

2. no sound on output jack

I get sound out of my internal speakers, but no sound when I plug ear phones into the output jack. I've got a new HP laptop model - 17-BY1053DX with Windows 10.

Thanks.

the beagle, Jun 10, 2021
  3. How to have two audio output: Jack and built-in speaker on Laptop

Hey everyone,

I am quite frustrated after searching and installing various drivers to try having two audio output to play simultaneously. I have this external speaker that can be connected from the jack output, but I am sure that the sound will be bolder if I can play
    the sound from both my built-in speaker and this external speaker at the same time.

I believe that using Realtek HD Audio Manager and disabling jack detection can achieve that. However my laptop only comes with Realtek Audio Console and it seems that disabling jack detection does nothing, and un/plugging the jack still triggers the notification.

My setup: Asus Vivobook 14 with windows 10 64 bit. And this is my list of sound devices in device manager.

no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop? 713900fa-9bba-4353-ab8a-34638c5c6763?upload=true.png

Thanks in advance!

VictorSantawi, Jun 10, 2021
  4. JackKabak Win User

no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop?

iTunes - no sound via audio output jack on Surface Pro 4 with all else normal.

Hi Depak,

Thank you for your suggestion. Reinstalling did not work, but the issue can be fixed as follows:

In iTunes click upper left flag, select Preferences, then Playback Prefeences. In 'Play Audio Using" change selection from 'Windows Audio Session" to "Direct Sound".

This restores audio jack output and mutes the external speakers.

Many thanks again.

Jack

JackKabak, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop?

1. no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop? - Similar Threads - output jack sound

2. Please assist, audio jack on my PC is outputting low quality sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please assist, audio jack on my PC is outputting low quality sound.: I noticed this a month and half ago and I am not sure if its because of an update. My PC is outputting low quality sound via the audio jack whenever I plug in my earphones or aux cable the sound is soo terrible, low bass, muffled sound like when you have cheap earphones....
  3. Audio Jack input/output setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Jack input/output setting: Hi, this is just a small question regarding a specific audio setting. This setting was a pop-up for each time I plugged sth into the audio jack and it showed a list of devices that could be plugged into the jack e.g. Mic, Headphones, speakers, etc. I got an external mic but...
  4. Audio Jack input/output setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Jack input/output setting: Hi, this is just a small question regarding a specific audio setting. This setting was a pop-up for each time I plugged sth into the audio jack and it showed a list of devices that could be plugged into the jack e.g. Mic, Headphones, speakers, etc. I got an external mic but...
  5. Audio Jack input/output setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. No sounds from laptop's 3.5mm audio jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sounds from laptop's 3.5mm audio jack: I have a laptop with a clevo w240hu/250hux inside. It's intel core i3-2350M 2.3GhzI have formatted the laptop and tried to fresh install a windows 10 professional. Now the 3.5mm jack is not working. The speakers are fine. It's just when I plug the headphone jack, no sounds at...
  7. No sounds from laptop's 3.5mm audio jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sounds from laptop's 3.5mm audio jack: I have a laptop with a clevo w240hu/250hux inside. It's intel core i3-2350M 2.3GhzI have formatted the laptop and tried to fresh install a windows 10 professional. Now the 3.5mm jack is not working. The speakers are fine. It's just when I plug the headphone jack, no sounds at...
  8. No sounds from laptop's 3.5mm audio jack

9. Laptop's headphone audio jack refuses to output sound. Most likely a driver issue since...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop's headphone audio jack refuses to output sound. Most likely a driver issue since...: This is an old W7 Asus laptop from 2012 that I recently brought back into service and had been working like a charm since I upgraded to W10 (while not keeping any previous files) I plugged some external speakers in the laptop's audio jack 2 days ago, at first they didn't...
  10. no sound on output jack

no sound on output jack: I get sound out of my internal speakers, but no sound when I plug ear phones into the output jack. I've got a new HP laptop model - 17-BY1053DX with Windows 10. Thanks. 148833