Windows 10: no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop?

Discus and support no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ugh...how do you listen to get audio output to pair with bluet tooth and a JBL charge 4, with my zenbook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Saldivar Designs, Jun 10, 2021 at 4:47 PM.

1. no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop?

ugh...how do you listen to get audio output to pair with bluet tooth and a JBL charge 4, with my zenbook

:)

Saldivar Designs, Jun 10, 2021 at 4:47 PM

2. no sound on output jack

I get sound out of my internal speakers, but no sound when I plug ear phones into the output jack. I've got a new HP laptop model - 17-BY1053DX with Windows 10.

Thanks.

3. How to have two audio output: Jack and built-in speaker on Laptop

Hey everyone,

I am quite frustrated after searching and installing various drivers to try having two audio output to play simultaneously. I have this external speaker that can be connected from the jack output, but I am sure that the sound will be bolder if I can play
    the sound from both my built-in speaker and this external speaker at the same time.

I believe that using Realtek HD Audio Manager and disabling jack detection can achieve that. However my laptop only comes with Realtek Audio Console and it seems that disabling jack detection does nothing, and un/plugging the jack still triggers the notification.

My setup: Asus Vivobook 14 with windows 10 64 bit. And this is my list of sound devices in device manager.

no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop? 713900fa-9bba-4353-ab8a-34638c5c6763?upload=true.png

Thanks in advance!

VictorSantawi, Jun 10, 2021 at 4:51 PM
  4. JackKabak Win User

no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop?

iTunes - no sound via audio output jack on Surface Pro 4 with all else normal.

Hi Depak,

Thank you for your suggestion. Reinstalling did not work, but the issue can be fixed as follows:

In iTunes click upper left flag, select Preferences, then Playback Prefeences. In 'Play Audio Using" change selection from 'Windows Audio Session" to "Direct Sound".

This restores audio jack output and mutes the external speakers.

Many thanks again.

Jack

Thema:

no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop?

1. no output jack for sound audio on zenbook laptop? - Similar Threads - output jack sound

2. No Simultaneous Sound out of Audio Jacks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Simultaneous Sound out of Audio Jacks: How can I get simultaneous audio out of both the USBC and 3.5mm jacks in my Samsung Tab Pro S? The sound leaves the 3.5mm side as soon as I plug in the USBC. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Sound Blaster audio output

Sound Blaster audio output: I have a Dell Computer with Windows 10. Started out with Windows 7 and with automatic updates over the years to Windows 10. Problem: My sound system is Creative Sound Blaster “Recon3D PCIe.” After the last Windows update the sound has been unreliable, such as no sound...
  4. Laptop's headphone audio jack refuses to output sound. Most likely a driver issue since...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop's headphone audio jack refuses to output sound. Most likely a driver issue since...: This is an old W7 Asus laptop from 2012 that I recently brought back into service and had been working like a charm since I upgraded to W10 (while not keeping any previous files) I plugged some external speakers in the laptop's audio jack 2 days ago, at first they didn't...
  5. Audio Jack Output isn't showing my choices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Jack Output isn't showing my choices: I had headphones for a very long time and set the preference to Headphones but when I tried to swap it out for Headset it didn't pop up. I couldn't use the microphone for my headset and I am getting very annoyed about this. I've seen other answers to these questions but mine...
  6. How to have two audio output: Jack and built-in speaker on Laptop

How to have two audio output: Jack and built-in speaker on Laptop: Hey everyone, I am quite frustrated after searching and installing various drivers to try having two audio output to play simultaneously. I have this external speaker that can be connected from the jack output, but I am sure that the sound will be bolder if I can play the...
  7. no sound on output jack

no sound on output jack: I get sound out of my internal speakers, but no sound when I plug ear phones into the output jack. I've got a new HP laptop model - 17-BY1053DX with Windows 10. Thanks. 148833
  8. Fix for legacy Lenovo Laptop dock with no sound from dock output jack

Fix for legacy Lenovo Laptop dock with no sound from dock output jack: FIXED: RELOAD THE AUDIO SOFTWARE FROM YOUR COMPUTER MANUFACTURER. Problem: No sound from Lenovo mini dock headphone/aux speaker jack. Laptop sound jack OK. Most Lenovo laptops, and many other brands, use Conexant 20672 Smart Audio. I believe mine was corrupted by one of the...
  9. Sound issue with front audio jack

Sound issue with front audio jack: I have two computers. Both on windows 10 1903. If I plug in headphones I have sound. If I unplug them I get sound from the internal speaker. If I plug the headphones in later, I cannot get any sound to come out from the headphones, only the internal speaker. In order to get...
  10. only static sound in audio output

only static sound in audio output: goodday, I own a homebuilt PC with a Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 Motherboard. I've bought this one from a friend of mine and did a clean install of windows 10 64 bit before I bought it. after installing the pc everything works perfectly except the audio. when I plug in...