Windows 10: no password box?

Discus and support no password box? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10, and whenever I try to sign into my computer, the password box along with my name and the icon above it don't show up. I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jeff718, May 27, 2020.

1. jeff718 Win User

no password box?

I am running Windows 10, and whenever I try to sign into my computer, the password box along with my name and the icon above it don't show up. I just got this problem today after my computer blue screened out of nowhere. Everything else on the lock screen appears to be normal, the background, the time, and the three little icons in the bottom right are there. I've tried go to solutions like restarting, CTRL+ALT+DEL, unplugging it, and none of them work. I looked up this issue and the common solution seemed to be by accessing safe mode. The two ways I found to access safe mode were holding the shift key while hitting the restart button, or shutting down the PC when the windows logo came up and doing it three times in a row, neither accomplished anything. Occasionally after restarting, the icon, my name, and the password box would show up. When I entered my password though, it would just endlessly loop the loading animation next to the "welcome" text.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

:)

jeff718, May 27, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 27, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 27, 2020
  4. no password box?

Arrow disappered at the end of a password box

Hi Bruner,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would like to know, whether you have any other user account?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

Try to enter your password and press Enter key from the Keyboard.

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to restart you system and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press and hold the Shift key from the Keyboard and click on
      Power
      button.
    • Click on Restart and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

If you have any other user account then, I suggest you to click on your other user account which will be listed at the bottom left corner on the lock screen.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 27, 2020
Thema:

no password box?

1. no password box? - Similar Threads - password box

2. How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...: I don't always get the code to continue. I've filled in the form that wants previous email addresses and email titles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-or-reset-my-window-password-ive/3a170f81-ccda-4dbc-aef1-0a2cd6c71954
  3. How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...: I don't always get the code to continue. I've filled in the form that wants previous email addresses and email titles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-or-reset-my-window-password-ive/3a170f81-ccda-4dbc-aef1-0a2cd6c71954
  4. How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Password box is not being displayed. Only shows the Sign in button

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password box is not being displayed. Only shows the Sign in button: I setup a password in Dell Windows 10 Laptop. When I switch on my laptop, it takes me to the screen where I have to enter the password but it doesn't display a password box where I have to type the password. It only shows me a sign in button and on clicking the same nothing...
  6. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  7. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  8. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. No password box, only sign in option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No password box, only sign in option: Hi,When i try to click on the sign in option its just doesn't respond and suddenly change my background to windows default background and does not respond while clicking tge sign in option,I cant log in to my laptop.please help me fix this issue...
  10. No password box, only sign in option

No password box, only sign in option: Hi,When i try to click on the sign in option its just doesn't respond and suddenly change my background to windows default background and does not respond while clicking tge sign in option,I cant log in to my laptop.please help me fix this issue...