Windows 10: No password entering screen appears at log in screen

Discus and support No password entering screen appears at log in screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Whenever i switches on my everything works fine but at last there is only screen with wallpaper and four option at bottom right corner ...like power... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by souravkumar6, Mar 29, 2019.

1. No password entering screen appears at log in screen

Whenever i switches on my everything works fine but at last there is only screen with wallpaper and four option at bottom right corner ...like power button, ease of access, etc .. i even tried safe mode with network prompt where i used my original Microsoft but it shows incorrect password....i have tried resetting my password at Microsoft's official site

..and again tried but it still shows incorrect password

:)

souravkumar6, Mar 29, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Mar 29, 2019
  3. WhyMe Win User

Right-click on the start button
    Click on 'Run' as circled in the screenshot below

No password entering screen appears at log in screen [​IMG]

When the Run dialog box appears, type netplwiz and click ok
    Please see the screenshot below for clarification

No password entering screen appears at log in screen [​IMG]

Then netplwiz will open
    • Untick the tick-box "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer"
    • Click on the "Apply" box
    • A dialog appears asking you for the username and password to be used for auto-logon
    • Enter your Microsoft account name, your current MS account password, your current MS password again and click on 'OK'
    • The system should now boot into Desktop automatically without the logon prompt.

No password entering screen appears at log in screen :)

WhyMe, Mar 29, 2019
  4. No password entering screen appears at log in screen

Windows 10 stuck at lock screen, unable to enter password

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you trying to log-in using Microsoft account or local account?
    • Are you trying to enter pin or password?

Assuming that this issue might be because of keyboard, I suggest you to use on-screen keyboard from the lock screen and check if it helps.

Steps: From the lock screen, click on Ease of access and click on On-screen keyboard.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information. We will be happy to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

No password entering screen appears at log in screen

1. No password entering screen appears at log in screen - Similar Threads - password entering screen

2. Windows 11 password box in log in screen not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 password box in log in screen not appearing: Password box where i supposed to put my password on my Windows sign in screen is not showing. I cannot log in to my computer because of this. I even tried setting up my computer into Safe Mode but still, nothing happens....
  3. Windows 11 password box in log in screen not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 password box in log in screen not appearing: Password box where i supposed to put my password on my Windows sign in screen is not showing. I cannot log in to my computer because of this. I even tried setting up my computer into Safe Mode but still, nothing happens....
  4. Blue screen after entering password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after entering password: https://wwb.lanzouj.com/iSQRE02sc9ifthanks a lot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-entering-password/3db60f39-72fd-4f48-9c62-993d883d191e
  5. Laptop password enter screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop password enter screen: Hi, I have a Toshiba P55W-C laptop that's asking for a password upon powering on. The first thing that appears is a white on-screen keypad that ask for a passwordsee attached picture #1 . After a few attempts entering my password, it switches to a red banner error message...
  6. Laptop password enter screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop password enter screen: Hi, I have a Toshiba P55W-C laptop that's asking for a password upon powering on. The first thing that appears is a white on-screen keypad that ask for a passwordsee attached picture #1 . After a few attempts entering my password, it switches to a red banner error message...
  7. Laptop password enter screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blue Screen with "Enter Password" On startup screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blue Screen with "Enter Password" On startup screen: I have a custom built desktop pc running the latest version of windows 10, no problems until I got this screen when I tried starting up my computer. I cant get into the regular windows sign in screen and no passwords I try work for this. Any help[IMG]...
  9. Blue screen with "Enter Password"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen with "Enter Password": I have a surface pro 3 and it's kinda old but functional. For the past 2 years or so its screen freezes and it goes on this screen with "Enter Password" with a blue box around it. [ATTACH] This has been stopping me from doing anything on the computer and I have even taken it...
  10. enter network password screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    enter network password screen: I keep getting this screen popping up all the time. I do not want to log onto a network. How can I disable this screen errolbest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-network-password-screen/39909f37-7779-49d5-9723-f841c586ffff