Windows 10: No PCI device drivers

Discus and support No PCI device drivers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to install NVIDIA drivers for my GPU and it's not working. I ran a troubleshoot and found I don't have a PCI device driver. I can't find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Umbra57, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Umbra57 Win User

No PCI device drivers

I'm trying to install NVIDIA drivers for my GPU and it's not working. I ran a troubleshoot and found I don't have a PCI device driver. I can't find any anywhere and have reinstalled my chipset drivers many times. I'm getting the information:

"Device PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1ADB&SUBSYS_3FF11458&REV_A1\4&1da95f35&0&0319 was configured.

Driver Name: null" in the events tab

And I have the hardware ID:
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1ADB&SUBSYS_3FF11458&REV_A1
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1ADB&SUBSYS_3FF11458
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1ADB&CC_0C8000
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1ADB&CC_0C80

My specs are Ryzen 5 1600, 2060 super, asus prime b350m-a and I'm using windows 10 64bit

What do I do?! I'm really stressed. I appreciate any help. If you need any more info please just ask.

:)

Umbra57, Jun 7, 2020

2. Missing pci simple comunication device driver with error code 28

Hi,

The PCI Simple Communications Controller is a generic device driver that handles peripheral devices attached to the computer. To resolve this issues, kindly refer to the questions below:

• Have you tried manually updating the driver for your graphics card?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

You can also refer to this
    Wiki Article
    by Andre Da Costa which shows a step by step guide in updating you device drivers.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jun 7, 2020
  3. pci simple communication driver

What is the Computer Make and Model / Laptop or Desktop and how old.

Some older computer will run into problems with this if they were meant for Windows XP / Vista and have been upgraded to Win 7 or 10 as there may not be any supporting Drivers to suit the PCI Simple Comms Driver.

That being said read on.

With lack of information i can only guess / speculate as to what problem this is.

This could relate to a Integrated Intel Chip-set in regards to a PCI Simple Comms On-Board Device or Chipset on the Mother Board or even a Device that you have added to a PCI Slot just recently.

• Go to the Manufactures Web Site ( Service and Support ) and Download the appropriate PCI Simple Communications Device Driver for your Make / Model of computer.
    • If its a New Device that you have added to a Spare PCI Slot then you may have to install the appropriate Driver for that Device from the Manufactures Support Site or a installation Disk that was supplied with it.

Frank N St31n, Jun 7, 2020
  4. No PCI device drivers

List of PCI devices

Hi

My name is Lester and hopefully, this will help answer your question, there are many ways for us to check the PCI slots available on the PC, you may refer to the steps below:

Method 1.

Press Windows key + R then type in regedit then hit OK

Locate the following key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\PCI\

By that you can check PCI information.

Method 2.

Press Windows key + R then type in dxdiag then hit OK

On the bottom click Save all information

You may save it to your desktop or anywhere, once done open the saved information to notepad.

Look for System Devices and you will see the list of PCI, on notepad you may also search for PCI by pressing CTRL+ F then type in PCI to check.

Let me know how does it goes, and we have sets of troubleshooting steps here.

Lester

Independent Advisor

Lester BernardReyes, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

No PCI device drivers

1. No PCI device drivers - Similar Threads - PCI device drivers

2. Drivers for PCI Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers for PCI Devices: Hello guys, I wanted to ask about how do I install the drivers for these PCI Devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-pci-devices/7c686e35-22a9-4a41-8df2-456286e59c17
  3. Drivers for PCI Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for PCI Devices: Hello guys, I wanted to ask about how do I install the drivers for these PCI Devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-pci-devices/7c686e35-22a9-4a41-8df2-456286e59c17
  4. Drivers for PCI Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...: I have recently upgraded my HP 350 G2 laptop by installing a new Kingston 250GB SSD as the boot drive. Upon the initial boot, I proceeded to install Windows 10 Pro 22H2 v.10.0.19045 build. However, upon checking the Device Manager, I noticed that under the 'Other Devices'...
  6. PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Device, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller device drivers are not...: I have recently upgraded my HP 350 G2 laptop by installing a new Kingston 250GB SSD as the boot drive. Upon the initial boot, I proceeded to install Windows 10 Pro 22H2 v.10.0.19045 build. However, upon checking the Device Manager, I noticed that under the 'Other Devices'...
  7. PCI Device Driver not working despite installing driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Device Driver not working despite installing driver: Hello, I'm not so tech savvy so take my words with a grain of salt. Earlier this week I formatted my old Toshiba L50-C-11H laptop to improve performance, I installed windows from a USB. Bluetooth functionality is completely missing after this however. Looking into Device...
  8. Pci device driver

Pci device driver: I have been trying to update my pci device driver on my hp computer and it keeps reading code 18 every time I try to update the driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-device-driver/4d3c9edb-2811-481d-8838-4d5fa7927297
  9. Blue tooth driver controller and PCI device Device Drivers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue tooth driver controller and PCI device Device Drivers: My Bluetooth controller and PCI device has a yellow triangle beside them.. in addition the blue tooth drivers have disappeared. They not hidden . I had a recent hard drive swap out if that helps, I have tried everything to re install them but nothing seems to work...
  10. PCI Device: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28

PCI Device: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28: I built a computer with my friend, and I think they may have skipped downloading some drivers. Displayed under my PCI devices is the error message in this photo. All three PCIs have an issue and when I attempt to search for their drivers nothing works. I believe I am meant to...