Windows 10: No pen or touch input is available for this display??

Discus and support No pen or touch input is available for this display?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay, I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I've been going nuts over this. I can't use my stylus pen, nor is my touchscreen functioning. It was working fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iiAether, Dec 3, 2018.

1. iiAether Win User

No pen or touch input is available for this display??

Okay, I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I've been going nuts over this. I can't use my stylus pen, nor is my touchscreen functioning. It was working fine one day and the next it just completely stopped.

These are my device specifications.

When the touchscreen and pen actually stopped working, it didn't shatter or break or anything. Yeah, a few weeks later I did break the display (a few cracks) but the touchscreen had stopped working before that, so I'm not sure whether it's a hardware issue or a software thing.

Some other things:

When I tried a while ago to fix the issue, I tried to enable and disable the HID-touch compliant and pen drivers (that when I looked at, had this error message: “Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer” (Code 45))

I read somewhere that you should uninstall the drivers and then restart the device so that they could reinstall, but after doing this they are now nowhere to be seen.

(nothing related to pen or touch.)

I've posted a similar question in the Lenovo support forums, but it's gone dead, so I'm coming here in search of solution. Please help.

I give my thanks in advance. <3

:)

iiAether, Dec 3, 2018

2. NO Pen or Touch Input is available for this Display

Hello,

There are several ways that we can make your device to respond to touch. However, out of all those suggestions, this

related thread
    has the same issue as yours. Check out the response by one of our Community members,
    MarianRitter. She provided a link on her post that was able to resolve the issue regarding the error "No pen & touch input is available for this display".

Let us know if that works for you as well.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 3, 2018
  3. NO Pen or Touch Input is available for this Display

i have Samsung note book 7 spin my touch screen dosent work and in devise menager miss HID-compliant touch screen and in basic system says No Pen or Touch Input is available for this Display !?????

needhelp_10, Dec 3, 2018
  4. No pen or touch input is available for this display??

No pen or touch input is available for this display?

Why my system said " No pen & touch input is available for this display"

Windows edition: Win 10 Home SL

Help me pls

Nguyen Duc Duy, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

No pen or touch input is available for this display??

1. No pen or touch input is available for this display?? - Similar Threads - pen touch input

2. How to trick Windows 10 Pro that there is a pen/touch input available for the display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to trick Windows 10 Pro that there is a pen/touch input available for the display: In short, here's what I'm trying to do:1. Use my personal pc remotely from another device Surface Pro2. Use the touch screen capabilities of my Surface Pro to write in OneNote on my personal pc.In long, here's what I'm trying to do:1. I am a math/computers teacher and am...
  3. How to trick Windows 10 Pro that there is a pen/touch input available for the display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to trick Windows 10 Pro that there is a pen/touch input available for the display: In short, here's what I'm trying to do:1. Use my personal pc remotely from another device Surface Pro2. Use the touch screen capabilities of my Surface Pro to write in OneNote on my personal pc.In long, here's what I'm trying to do:1. I am a math/computers teacher and am...
  4. pen and touch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pen and touch: hello my name is ryan and yesterday i did and update on my computer and when it was done the touch screen function was uninstalled and i cant seam to find the driver anywhere on line. can some one help me out this laptop is in side of a truck and needs the touch screen...
  5. Switching from pen input to touch input takes too long

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching from pen input to touch input takes too long: I'm on a 2-in-1 convertible laptop (Asus Zenbook Flip 14). When I'm just writing in Onenote, things work smoothly. Same with just the touch input itself. But when I go from writing with the pen to trying to pan around with touch input, it takes a few seconds to register any...
  6. I want to change my pen into touch input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to change my pen into touch input: I have a Wacom Intuos S and I don't like the cursor, instead I prefer the star shaped cursor when there is touch. I don't have a touch screen display. Maybe there is a way to register pen as touch input? submitted by /u/ITProWindows [link] [comments]...
  7. How do i install pen and touch input driver ??

How do i install pen and touch input driver ??: i just want to know how to install it cause of the tablet mode i can't touch the screen thats why i wanna install the driver so i can use the tablet mode plizz help me...
  8. No pen or touch input is available for display

in Windows 10 Customization
    No pen or touch input is available for display: I tried to turn on the touch screen for my new laptop but I cannot find the driver. There is no HID compliant touch screen. Any can help me? ASUS VivoBook S14 S410UN EB154T...
  9. 'No pen or touch input is available for this display' Error

'No pen or touch input is available for this display' Error: 'No pen or touch input is available for this display' after Win10Home reinstall After five solid days of bashing my head against a wall* trying to get Win1709 to update to 1803 on my Tesco Connect Win 10 Home tablet, I finally resorted to doing a reinstall from an ISO/usb...
  10. 'No pen or touch input is available for this display' after reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'No pen or touch input is available for this display' after reinstall: 'No pen or touch input is available for this display' after Win10Home reinstall After five solid days of bashing my head against a wall* trying to get Win1709 to update to 1803 on my Tesco Connect Win 10 Home tablet, I finally resorted to doing a reinstall from an ISO/usb...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no pen or touch available for this display

2. no pen or touch is available for this display

3. pen and touch driver

4. pen input lenovo tablet windows 10,
  5. pen and touch install,
  6. no pen or touch input is available for this display,
  7. no pen or touch input available for display lenovo,
  8. no pen or touch input available for display,
  9. no pen or touch input available windows 10,
  10. no pen or touch input available for this display lenovo x380,
  11. my 2 in 1 says no pen and touch input available for this display,