Windows 10: no personal data keept after selectet the option for a reset whit personal data keept.

Discus and support no personal data keept after selectet the option for a reset whit personal data keept. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, i just resettet my Windows and selected the Option to Keep my personal data. but whe he did the 3 Restart the screen just did go black and stayed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by marvi444, Jun 24, 2020.

1. marvi444 Win User

no personal data keept after selectet the option for a reset whit personal data keept.

Hey, i just resettet my Windows and selected the Option to Keep my personal data. but whe he did the 3 Restart the screen just did go black and stayed it for the next hour until i was forced to Restart the Computer manualy by keeping the power button pressed to turn the pc of. the pc boot up normal when i turned it on and then i see in the Explorer that all my stuff is gone. for some reason i still have Icons of 4 games on my Desktop, still have 3 empty non Standard Folders and the bin didint got emptied. but atleast i got the removed apps list. is my data now gone or can i still recover it? im rearly pissed because Bugs often happends when they should not happend. i already had so manny Problems why my pc and Windows updates. and now i Maybe lost my data to another bug. sorry for my bad english and sorry if i wastet your time when there is no way to recover it.

:)

marvi444, Jun 24, 2020
  2. R-T-B Win User

Has everyone read: Reasons We Share Personal Data section in Windows 10 Microsoft Privacy Statement

Bullshit. 2 step verification and purchase orders requires an account of course, but virtually everything else can be performed with local data storage in the browser. Companies don't want to do this of course, but it is possible.

R-T-B, Jun 24, 2020
  3. dpatkar Win User
    Personal Data

Is their any software available for N73 so i can store my personal data & assign password to it?

dpatkar, Jun 24, 2020
  4. no personal data keept after selectet the option for a reset whit personal data keept.

personal data files

How do I remove permanently personal data files and passwords?

Janice L Stamm, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

no personal data keept after selectet the option for a reset whit personal data keept.

1. no personal data keept after selectet the option for a reset whit personal data keept. - Similar Threads - personal data keept

2. Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data: I reset my Surface running Windows 11 to factory default state, but I'm seeing contents ie. personal folders, and files that I thought should not be there after resetting. I'm trying to understand why this is happening and how I can truly reset to a factory default state. Any...
  3. Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data: I reset my Surface running Windows 11 to factory default state, but I'm seeing contents ie. personal folders, and files that I thought should not be there after resetting. I'm trying to understand why this is happening and how I can truly reset to a factory default state. Any...
  4. Is the win11 home key keept after upgrade to win11 pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the win11 home key keept after upgrade to win11 pro?: I have a win11 home activated with a digital license connected to my ms account. Will the license still be available after upgrade to win11 pro?...
  5. Upgrade 21H1: no option to keep personal files and data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade 21H1: no option to keep personal files and data: I have donwloaded the 21H1 ISO 64 bits. Tried to upgrade from 20H2. The procedure only offers the option "keep nothing" for a clean install. The other two options (to keep personal files data and programs) are not available. What could be the reason for that? 181640
  6. Deleting personal data on w10

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting personal data on w10: Hi Guys My friend wants to give away her oldish laptop to Daily Mail to help scvhool children, and asked me how to delete personal data. I told him that I use the startt/settings/update & security/recovery but he reckons that does not comepletely CLEAR ALL. Any advice...
  7. wipe personal data

wipe personal data: I upgraded my HP desktop to windows 10 from windows 7. I now wish to give it to a charity but need to wipe my personal data. I have tried going through settings - recovery - reset but the computer was unable to make any changes. Initially it seemed to be working but then...
  8. Saving My Personal Data

Saving My Personal Data: When my computer dies or shuts down, it wipes everything. This is a new occurrence that's happened within the past three days; I've had my computer for 3-4 years now. My computer shut down on it's own two days ago, and when I turned it back on it had set me back to default...
  9. personal data files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    personal data files: How do I remove permanently personal data files and passwords? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personal-data-files/b7112e2d-94f9-4114-8509-011233545df8"
  10. Data & Personal Protection

in Windows 10 Support
    Data & Personal Protection: According to Computer Active, a magazine I have just bought, on page 7 they state that "AVG has issued an updated privacy policy that appears to grant the company the right to harvest and sell on data collected from users of its popular 'free' av tool, including browsing and...