Windows 10: no phone support?

Discus and support no phone support? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; looks like the Microsoft phone support isn't working anymore what happens if I buy a brand new laptop and I have issues how do I get phone support?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cdm57, Nov 27, 2020.

1. cdm57 Win User

no phone support?

looks like the Microsoft phone support isn't working anymore what happens if I buy a brand new laptop and I have issues how do I get phone support?

:)

cdm57, Nov 27, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

no phone support?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

no phone support?

1. no phone support? - Similar Threads - phone support

2. My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...: This is what my computer is replaying continuously: Your computer has been locked up. Your IP address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contains identity theft virus. To unlock the computer. Please call support immediately. Please do not...
  3. I need a phone number to give Microsoft all 40 names of the support team at 1-866-425-9799,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need a phone number to give Microsoft all 40 names of the support team at 1-866-425-9799,...: I wonder is anyone can answer my question above? All of my calls started just after 8:00 am on April 3rd and the last try was made a few minutes before 1:30 pm today. It isn't very helpful and I have been getting this same treatment for 20 days. There are a lot of additions...
  4. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...
  5. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...
  6. Why doesn't Phone Link support RCS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Phone Link support RCS?: The only way you can send RCS messages through Microsoft Phone Link is by having a Samsung phone that's set to use the Samsung Messages app and allowed to use RCS in that app by your carrier. That's completely ridiculous in 2024. RCS is not a new thing or special feature...
  7. Why doesn't Phone Link support RCS?

Why doesn't Phone Link support RCS?: The only way you can send RCS messages through Microsoft Phone Link is by having a Samsung phone that's set to use the Samsung Messages app and allowed to use RCS in that app by your carrier. That's completely ridiculous in 2024. RCS is not a new thing or special feature...
  8. I need a phone number for tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a phone number for tech support: I need a phone number for tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-phone-number-for-tech-support/5a8bfec0-b0cf-4a83-8d85-2cefddacb663
  9. I need a phone number for tech support

I need a phone number for tech support: I need a phone number for tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-phone-number-for-tech-support/5a8bfec0-b0cf-4a83-8d85-2cefddacb663
  10. I need a phone number for tech support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade