Windows 10: No photo in Header Ad Settings.

Discus and support No photo in Header Ad Settings. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] After updating to the latest version of Windows 10 (not Insider), it looks like this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lord_II, Sep 16, 2020.

1. No photo in Header Ad Settings.

/u/Lord_II, Sep 16, 2020

2. Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 16, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done No photo in Header Ad Settings. :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

No photo in Header Ad Settings.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

No photo in Header Ad Settings.

1. No photo in Header Ad Settings. - Similar Threads - photo Header Settings

2. Profile Photo not Visible in Settings App Header

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile Photo not Visible in Settings App Header: [ATTACH] My profile picture is set and visible in the start menu and the login screen, but won't appear here for some reason. Could someone tell me how to fix this issue?...
  3. Settings Header.

Settings Header.: Hi, I'm running the latest build 19042.572 and would like to know how I could get the settings ui header. I think it looks pretty cool but it didn't come in the latest update for me. Thanks in advance....
  4. Settings header

Settings header: Why does settings header look like this? It's annoying.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header/06812170-d7cf-443f-852b-36eb823cad1c
  5. About Settings Header

About Settings Header: I'm using version 2004. But I haven't received the settings header. Meanwhile, another laptop of the same model as mineAlso version 2004 has the settings header design. At first, I thought it might be a bug of windows. But I discovered that PC's running older versions have...
  6. Settings header is not showing

Settings header is not showing: In my settings the settings header is not showing at all. First it's showing but after a cumulative update it's not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header-is-not-showing/10a4d58f-9aeb-45d6-82f6-4dc517ca69b0
  7. How do you get the Windows 10 header ad in Settings?

How do you get the Windows 10 header ad in Settings?: Hello, I noticed that the newer version of Windows 10 2004 version that there is a new header ad under Settings. I have 2 laptops that display the old Settings without the new header. Will there be a fix to this and can you implement it on the newer versions of Windows...
  8. Windows Settings Header

Windows Settings Header: So I have updated to the latest insider preview version and I have this issue. When I open the settings the header that is included in this version doesn't appear. I will leave a screenshot here to prove that i am in the insider version.[ATTACH]m in the insider version....
  9. Settings Header

Settings Header: How can i turn off the Windows 10 settings header. It only appears on two out of four of my Windows 10 machines. It takes up to much space on my ThinkPad's small display, very annoying on the ThinkPad. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  10. Settings Header

Settings Header: windows 10 settings header banner is not showing how can i get it(Like This) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header/7f1d7850-d2b4-4758-b53a-1b76da47a5cb