Windows 10: no picture on Netflix or Stan

Discus and support no picture on Netflix or Stan in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When I Connect to Netflix or Stan, on the Preview,I have sound & a PictureAs soon as I go to Play, I have Sound, BUT NO PICTUREthat is by the Apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DarrylSmith7, May 13, 2021.

1. no picture on Netflix or Stan

Hi, When I Connect to Netflix or Stan, on the Preview,I have sound & a PictureAs soon as I go to Play, I have Sound, BUT NO PICTUREthat is by the Apps downloaded from Microsoft EdgeIf I Connect Netflix or Stan through FireFox or Google Chrome, then I have No ProblemOn Windows 10 Settings on Display/advance settings, Refresh Rate, it is 59.40HzPlease helpThank you Darryl

:)

DarrylSmith7, May 13, 2021

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, May 13, 2021
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 13, 2021
  4. StanRosko Win User

no picture on Netflix or Stan

Stan

I get the ads everywhere. Apps, Edge, different web sites, etc., etc. Thanks for any suggestions you have. Stan

StanRosko, May 13, 2021
Thema:

no picture on Netflix or Stan

1. no picture on Netflix or Stan - Similar Threads - picture Netflix Stan

2. Netflix and Sky emails not displaying pictures/links

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix and Sky emails not displaying pictures/links: I have windows 10 and run my hotmail account off the windows mail app. No matter what I do I cannot get sky or netflix emails to display properly. I have read countless messages posted here and have taken all the steps needed to get them to display. I have automatically...
  3. Netflix

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Netflix: [IMG] je n'arrive pas installer Netflix j'ai beau cliquer dessus rien ne se passe mais pour installer minecraft que j'ai acheter aucun pb auriez vous une idée j'ai reboot mon pc etc impossible Bonne soirée...
  4. Change size of Netflix Picture in Picture frame?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change size of Netflix Picture in Picture frame?: Hi there Does anyone know how to adjust the size of the "picture in picture" frame in Windows 10? It's minute if you have a 4K high resolution screen and you can't seem to drag the frame bigger, it just leaves a black border. submitted by /u/TheOverratedPhotog [link]...
  5. Netflix to reduce Picture quality (Bit Rate) in Europe

Netflix to reduce Picture quality (Bit Rate) in Europe: Hi folks seems with the problems of people working from home massively more, staying in (forced in some cases) and in general total increase in the use of the internet Netflix is reducing the bit rate of its streams for a while. Netflix to cut streaming quality in Europe...
  6. Netflix

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netflix: I have a new computer and watching Netflix and while watching the movie keeps rebuffering. How do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix/711de70a-e405-46e3-a8c9-f12e1362cc35
  7. netflix problem

netflix problem: when I open app and click sign in nothing happens it asks for sign in again I already tried resetting app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-problem/3f208b84-934b-472a-8fb1-dffa0a31b358
  8. netflix

netflix: Can I use Netflix on my laptop with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix/aeb8ad9a-97b1-4e78-8213-4c1fd02d87d1
  9. Contacted me/Peter Stan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Contacted me/Peter Stan: While on my Computer over a week ago, it started with a loud noise and it had a different message on the screen. The telephone rang and Peter Stan (although he was not from the United States by his voice), offered to help me. We went through a long, very long time of...
  10. Netflix

Netflix: I only noticed this last night but I can say before the November update Netflix worked fine. Also I spent almost 2 hours with Netflix in chat last night only in the end to be told they don't really have support for windows 10 yet and they just try to fly with what worked with...