Windows 10: No power cable for my graphics card?

Discus and support No power cable for my graphics card? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I received a graphics card from my colleague and installed it yesterday. But I cannot find the power cable on my PC (see picture). Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Pharao82, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Pharao82 Win User

No power cable for my graphics card?

Hello, I received a graphics card from my colleague and installed it yesterday.

But I cannot find the power cable on my PC (see picture). Does anyone know which cable I need exactly and where I have to plug it in, if it works at all? I do not want to buy the wrong cable.

PC Product No: AU245AV

Video card: Nvidia GTX 950

No power cable for my graphics card? 0_big.jpg

No power cable for my graphics card? 1_big.jpg

:)

Pharao82, Jun 13, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 13, 2020
  4. No power cable for my graphics card?

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

No power cable for my graphics card?

1. No power cable for my graphics card? - Similar Threads - power cable graphics

2. Can old display connected to graphics card with hdmi cable cause Kernel-power 41 error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can old display connected to graphics card with hdmi cable cause Kernel-power 41 error?: Recently purchased a new PC, but because new display which I also purchased was damaged in transport by delivery company I temporarily use old Sony BRAVIA KDL - 32EX710 connected via hdmi cable into graphics card hdmi socket. I installed and updated windows and graphics card...
  3. Can old display connected to graphics card with hdmi cable cause Kernel-power 41 error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can old display connected to graphics card with hdmi cable cause Kernel-power 41 error?: Recently purchased a new PC, but because new display which I also purchased was damaged in transport by delivery company I temporarily use old Sony BRAVIA KDL - 32EX710 connected via hdmi cable into graphics card hdmi socket. I installed and updated windows and graphics card...
  4. Share graphic card power on local network?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share graphic card power on local network?: Hello,there is a way for sharing graphic card power on local network?In this case, I have 2x1660Ti and I use one of them for work and I want to share one of them for my brother so that he can use it for gaming.is this possible?...
  5. my Graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my Graphic card: does intel hd 630 is the same as nvidia gtx 1050...because I just bought a laptop Lenovo legion intel i7 7th gen and nvidia GeForce gtx 1050 and I saw my gpu was named intel hd 630...are they same...
  6. PCI-e power for graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI-e power for graphic card: Hi .. just bought a new card, Gigabyte GTX 1060 WINDFORCE OC 3G. I noticed something funny .. if I plug the PCI-e power to my PSU, the fan stops running but computer boots up fine. But if I unplug the PCI-e power, the fan starts running when computer boots up and there is...
  7. power cable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power cable: When I plugged in my power cable, I checked the battery life. it said plugged in, not charging. how can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-cable/cd7d06a9-e687-4776-bc22-5050ade24765
  8. Is it my graphics card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is it my graphics card?: Hey everyone im new to this forum and I need some expertise. I recently built my first pc this summer and ive been having problems for the past 2 months with games crashing. At first they would only crash when a sound or spotify overlay came up. Now im getting graphics...
  9. Nvidia Graphics card and HDMI port says "cable Not plugged in"

Nvidia Graphics card and HDMI port says "cable Not plugged in": I plugged my laptop into an integra 30.4 receiver via HDMI port (multiple ports) and with the receiver on the right device port and connected to a tv or a projector and I get no audio out of the HDMI port only Video. Video works great! The laptop is an alienware laptop on...
  10. Windows Power Management - Power Saver - is this safe for graphic card

Windows Power Management - Power Saver - is this safe for graphic card: Hi. If i change in Windows 10 in Power Management from Balanced to Power Saver is this safe for graphic card? I change from Balanced to Power Saver and fps in benchmark went from 180fps to 50fps. Is there any hardware related changes due to swap from Balanced to Power Saver...