Windows 10: No Power Management tab on device manager with Modern Standby system

Discus and support No Power Management tab on device manager with Modern Standby system in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I change my laptop BIOS setting to support Modern Standby but I just found I can't find "Power Management" tab from Device Manager on Wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Francis Chi, Oct 6, 2020.

1. No Power Management tab on device manager with Modern Standby system

Hi,

I change my laptop BIOS setting to support Modern Standby but I just found I can't find "Power Management" tab from Device Manager on Wireless and Bluetooth device. Is it normal behavior for Modern Standby? Because I can find "Power Management" tab when I disable Modern Standby support from BIOS and re-install OS.

No Power Management tab on device manager with Modern Standby system fd87d912-07ae-40d7-81b3-d5a015660f64?upload=true.png

:)

Francis Chi, Oct 6, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Power Management Tab in Device Manager

Hi, some other ideas:

Please see both #68 (the fix you've tried) and in particular the comment in #69 here:
    Allow or Prevent Devices to Wake Computer in Windows 10

One such thread suggested an old ethernet drive could give rise to the tab missing.

Another suggested:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-7cd9a4fe035f

Some threads suggest that anything preventing sleep may conflict with this.

Is the device allowed to wake the PC?
    Allow or Prevent Devices to Wake Computer in Windows 10

dalchina, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Device Manager Power Management Tab is not available and In Power Tab attached devices is not listing

Hello,

I am facing an issue where Power management tab in the device manager is not visible and in the Power tab the attached device is not listing.

It will be great if i get the solution at the earliest.

I tried changing different Power Plans but it did not helped me out.

No Power Management tab on device manager with Modern Standby system d74b3e93-f324-4796-9a15-c19701627921?upload=true.png

Regards

M.Sridhar

Sridhar Mohan, Oct 6, 2020
  4. No Power Management tab on device manager with Modern Standby system

Missing Power tab in Device Manager

Do you have these in your device manager?

No Power Management tab on device manager with Modern Standby system [​IMG]

Still available in the October update as far as I can see:

No Power Management tab on device manager with Modern Standby system [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

No Power Management tab on device manager with Modern Standby system

1. No Power Management tab on device manager with Modern Standby system - Similar Threads - Power Management tab

2. Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager: Hello!I have read the other thread regarding similar issues and tried different fixes without success. I am installing a Bluetooth device that uses a dongle for pairing. I am getting the following error message: "The power saving flag is set. Disable the power saving options...
  3. Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager: Hello!I have read the other thread regarding similar issues and tried different fixes without success. I am installing a Bluetooth device that uses a dongle for pairing. I am getting the following error message: "The power saving flag is set. Disable the power saving options...
  4. Power Management Tab is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Management Tab is missing from Device Manager: I am having issues with my HP laptop not waking from sleep. I need to verify the power management settings on the mouse and keyboard but the power management tab is missing in my device manager. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks....
  5. Power management tab is missing in device manager!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power management tab is missing in device manager!: If i go to network adapters and open the properties of my wifi card IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz there is no power management tab. Another post said to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power in regedit, where I had to create a new DWORD called...
  6. Power Management tab in Device Manager not available?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power Management tab in Device Manager not available?: I would like to use the Wake on LAN feature of Teamviewer to remotely boot my computer. For this purpose, the network card must not be switched off in energy-saving mode or in shutdown mode. You can set this in the device manager under the tab Energy Management of the network...
  7. Power Management Tab in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power Management Tab in Device Manager: Hi All, I need some help so I decided to join the forum. I picked up an extra project at work, I'm going to be setting up WOL (Wake on LAN) on all machines. I have tested this in my home environment with laptops and Desktops and it works flawlessly. All work at the BIOS...
  8. Device Manager Power Management Tab is not available and In Power Tab attached devices is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Device Manager Power Management Tab is not available and In Power Tab attached devices is...: Hello, I am facing an issue where Power management tab in the device manager is not visible and in the Power tab the attached device is not listing. It will be great if i get the solution at the earliest. I tried changing different Power Plans but it did not helped me...
  9. Device Manager, Network Adaptor, No Power Management Tab

Device Manager, Network Adaptor, No Power Management Tab: I have an Asus Zenbook with 8G and 256 SSD running Windows 10 home v1903. Often, but not always, when I open the lid the PC is no longer connected to the Internet. I then disconnect and reconnect to my network to continue. I have searched for fixes. One fix often recommended...
  10. Missing Power tab in Device Manager

Missing Power tab in Device Manager: SHORT VERSION: I am referring to this tab. My Device Manager doesn't have it. https://tr1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/200...properties.jpg LONG VERSION: I'm using Windows 10 on a laptop and I'm trying to check how much power a USB-connected device draws from my laptop. I am asking...