Windows 10: no power

Discus and support no power in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; dear, My laptop turned off when unplugged, otherwise it work normal when plugged and the battery show 100%, I try the power troubleshooter it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by markSofia, May 15, 2020.

1. markSofia Win User

no power

dear,

My laptop turned off when unplugged, otherwise it work normal when plugged and the battery show 100%, I try the power troubleshooter it shows no issues.

any help!

Regards

:)

markSofia, May 15, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 23, 2020
  3. Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, May 23, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

no power

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, May 23, 2020
Thema:

no power

1. no power - Similar Threads - power

2. Power went out and now my PC will not boot, after turning on it stops at a blue screen....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power went out and now my PC will not boot, after turning on it stops at a blue screen....: Power went out and now computer won’t work, turning it on ends at a blue screen saying “something is wrong, Windows will restart” and it does not restart The error message says “inaccessible boot device” Turning the computer off and on again will lead to the repair options,...
  3. Windows power button activates after 10 minutes help!!

Windows power button activates after 10 minutes help!!: Recently, my windows power button doesnt work properly. I didnt do anything of note, such as installing new programs. Now, when I click shutdown, sleep, or restart, the click registers but does absolutely nothing for several minutes. I can continue using the pc as I could...
  4. Kernel power event 41 task 63 after latest update

Kernel power event 41 task 63 after latest update: Is anyone else experiencing this issue after updating? I get random shut downs with no real issue reported in event viewer other than that error code. It’s a really sudden issue for me so I suspect this update. I ruled out basic things such as unseated ram or power...
  5. File explore search powered by windows search is missing functions

File explore search powered by windows search is missing functions: [ATTACH] Why are these functions from the old search missing? Why are we forced to use the ribbon? Instant search. Have to press enter now. Dropdown for kind, size options, date range calendar... Completely missing. Blue coloring for kind, size, date syntax... Its only...
  6. Driver Power State Failure BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Power State Failure BSOD: Hello, two days ago I built a custom computer. I have been having problems with BSOD. It says Driver Power State Failure, they ocurrur randomly and before they start windows starts lagging Mouse shutters and moving windows is lagging. I already have tried resetting Windows...
  7. Xbox Series X - Most Powerful and Compatible Next-Gen Console

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Series X - Most Powerful and Compatible Next-Gen Console: Gaming leaves an indelible mark on all of us. From the epic stories and universes we experience playing as our favorite heroes, to the heat of intense competition, victory and defeat. Through the shared accomplishments we achieve as a worldwide community, gaming brings us...
  8. WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT BSOD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT BSOD: Not actually sure if there was any updates but my laptop has been working fine since I bought it in September 2019. First time I've had this problem. The laptop also really heats up when it's "asleep" I'm guessing it didn't go to sleep as normal when I closed the lid. Do I...
  9. Power saver activates during Teams or Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power saver activates during Teams or Zoom meetings: Despite setting all display, sleep and power saver settings to 'NEVER', my PC enters 'power saver mode', after a few minutes and without warning, during Teams or Zoom meetings. How can I stop this please. It has only started to happen in the last 3 weeks....
  10. Laptop Only Running on AC Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Only Running on AC Power: I have a Toshiba Qosmio X75-A, recently I noticed that it is only running on AC power and not on the battery. The battery reports that it is fully charged. I replaced the battery with a brand new OEM battery and produced the same results. The laptop will not power on...