Windows 10: No Preferred Wireless Networks

Discus and support No Preferred Wireless Networks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot connect to the internet from my PC. When I run the network troubleshooter I receive the error 'no preferred networks.' I receive the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Juno Myers, May 23, 2024.

1. No Preferred Wireless Networks

I cannot connect to the internet from my PC. When I run the network troubleshooter I receive the error 'no preferred networks.' I receive the association status: fail 0x00038002 association reason code: 0x00000002. I have run "netsh winsock reset" and reset with no luck. I have also followed all the steps under this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues. Nothing is working to help fix this.

:)

Juno Myers, May 23, 2024
Thema:

No Preferred Wireless Networks

1. No Preferred Wireless Networks - Similar Threads - Preferred Wireless Networks

2. No Preferred Wireless Networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Preferred Wireless Networks: I cannot connect to the internet from my PC. When I run the network troubleshooter I receive the error 'no preferred networks.' I receive the association status: fail 0x00038002 association reason code: 0x00000002. I have run "netsh winsock reset" and reset with no luck. I...
  3. Can’t connect to WiFi, ‘You have no preferred wireless networks’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to WiFi, ‘You have no preferred wireless networks’: I’ve been dealing with an issue with ping spikes for a while now and after exhausting every option I decided to try a windows reset/refresh. Although initially this wasn’t working, as I was being met with an error message that read: “There was a problem when resetting your...
  4. Can’t connect to WiFi, ‘You have no preferred wireless networks’

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to WiFi, ‘You have no preferred wireless networks’: I’ve been dealing with an issue with ping spikes for a while now and after exhausting every option I decided to try a windows reset/refresh. Although initially this wasn’t working, as I was being met with an error message that read: “There was a problem when resetting your...
  5. Can’t connect to WiFi, ‘You have no preferred wireless networks’

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Wireless Networks

Wireless Networks: Upgraded my HP Omni Pro 110 from Window 7 to Windows 10. This PC has no built-in wireless network adapter so I use Netgear N900 Wireless Dual Band USB adapter. After upgrade my PC no longer finds any wireless networks even though many are in the area. I don’t have WiFi so I...
  7. You have no preferred wireless network

You have no preferred wireless network: I lost my wifi connection after updated Windows 10 I tried to solved from every angle, but I could not solve, any body faces such problem. Regards, Diagnostics Information (Network Adapter) Details about network adapter diagnosis: Network adapter Wi-Fi driver...
  8. QCA9377 wireless adapter options not showing the "prefererred network" tab.

QCA9377 wireless adapter options not showing the "prefererred network" tab.: I want to set my network adapter band to 5.2GHz but I am unable to locate the preferred network tab in the Qualcomm network adapter settings and I've checked that my adapter hardware is capable for the 5.2GHz band....
  9. wireless networks

wireless networks: On Windows 120 how do I turn on network discovery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wireless-networks/83cf3460-39fa-497b-bee7-672dac8287e4
  10. wireless network

wireless network: On first booting up my new windows PC it has connected to the Internet without asking for my Wireless Password Key. How can this be. I cannot find how to add in the key so I am worried about how I am connected and want to ensure that I am only logging on with WiFi I trust....