Windows 10: No preview in taskbar

Discus and support No preview in taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I have more than one window of one application running, it no longer shows the preview when I hover the cursor over the taskbar. I have no idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RivetTheEmperor, Nov 13, 2019.

1. No preview in taskbar

When I have more than one window of one application running, it no longer shows the preview when I hover the cursor over the taskbar. I have no idea why it changed but I would like to see the previews again. How can I change it back?

Here are screenshots that show what I mean exactly: https://imgur.com/a/gfi7gXU

submitted by /u/RivetTheEmperor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RivetTheEmperor, Nov 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 taskbar app icon not showing preview (Taskbar Hover preview)

daiyueweng, Nov 13, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Video Thumbnail on Taskbar

The feature is called Taskbar preview and is not supposed to remain open after you remove the cursor from the icon. So it is working proper when it closes preview once the cursor is removed from the Taskbar icon.

EDIT: I have seen Taskbar preview stick and stay open before myself even after the cursor has been removed but that not suppose to happen and I don't know for sure why it happens in the first place but I'm guessing it has to do with memory running low .....

DRDNA, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Bilo Win User

No preview in taskbar

Getting rid of taskbar thumbnail previews in windows 10

I want to remove the preview also then I used Taskbar Thumbnails Tuner to achieved it. Although it said it is working on Windows 7 and 8 only, I have tested it is also working on Windows 10. The step is simple:

1. Click "Disable Thumbnails"
    2. Click "Apply"

No need to restart or logout to take effect

Thema:

No preview in taskbar

1. No preview in taskbar - Similar Threads - preview taskbar

2. Can't disable Windows 11 Taskbar Peek / Thumbnail Preview. Changing Perfomence...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable Windows 11 Taskbar Peek / Thumbnail Preview. Changing Perfomence...: I cannot disable the Taskbar thumbnail previews in Windows 11. It's unclear whether this feature is a thumbnail preview or "peek" as provided for in the many, many, setting windows and it's help pages direct me to, none of which work. I am aware that the Group Policy Editor...
  3. Can't disable Windows 11 Taskbar Peek / Thumbnail Preview. Changing Perfomence...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't disable Windows 11 Taskbar Peek / Thumbnail Preview. Changing Perfomence...: I cannot disable the Taskbar thumbnail previews in Windows 11. It's unclear whether this feature is a thumbnail preview or "peek" as provided for in the many, many, setting windows and it's help pages direct me to, none of which work. I am aware that the Group Policy Editor...
  4. What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/a_person4499 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bndtom/what_is_this_copilot_preview_thats_just_popped/
  5. Azure Virtual Desktop Preview Icons on Taskbar are Generic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure Virtual Desktop Preview Icons on Taskbar are Generic: My organization recently moved our infrastructure to the cloud in Azure. We use Azure Virtual Desktop Preview to access VMs in the cloud to work. The experience is pretty seamless however when we open applications through Azure Virtual Desktop Preview some of the icons in the...
  6. Azure Virtual Desktop Preview Icons on Taskbar are Generic

Azure Virtual Desktop Preview Icons on Taskbar are Generic: My organization recently moved our infrastructure to the cloud in Azure. We use Azure Virtual Desktop Preview to access VMs in the cloud to work. The experience is pretty seamless however when we open applications through Azure Virtual Desktop Preview some of the icons in the...
  7. Azure Virtual Desktop Preview Icons on Taskbar are Generic

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. disable taskbar thumbnail preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable taskbar thumbnail preview: Can't disable taskbar thumbnail preview. Tried all the ways 4? found on the internet, including the ones suggested by this Community.How can it be that an issue with "disable taskbar thumbnail preview" was not solved in all the years since Windows Vista?Yesterday Microsoft...
  9. disable taskbar thumbnail preview

disable taskbar thumbnail preview: Can't disable taskbar thumbnail preview. Tried all the ways 4? found on the internet, including the ones suggested by this Community.How can it be that an issue with "disable taskbar thumbnail preview" was not solved in all the years since Windows Vista?Yesterday Microsoft...
  10. Can't un-combine taskbar items in Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Dev Channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't un-combine taskbar items in Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Dev Channel: I joined to the Insider Preview in Dev Channel and updated my Windows 11 Pro today. I did it to be able to change taskbar item combining setting. But the option for it doesn't seem to show up in Settings > Personalization > Taskbar under Taskbar behaviors. I tried setting the...