Windows 10: No printer drive available for Printer under Devices and Printer

Discus and support No printer drive available for Printer under Devices and Printer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Under printers and devices, my printer shows "no driver available" Is this why my fax isn't working? Microsoft did a complete update recently and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PETERDAVIDSON6, Oct 8, 2019.

1. No printer drive available for Printer under Devices and Printer

Under printers and devices, my printer shows "no driver available" Is this why my fax isn't working?

Microsoft did a complete update recently and fouled up many settings.....

***Modified title from: Under printers and devices, my printer shows "no driver available" Is this why my fax isn't working? ***

:)

PETERDAVIDSON6, Oct 8, 2019
  2. keakar Win User

Printer advice

hp printers have the most expensive ink of all printers, the most economical is cannon and epson so i suggest if you looking to keep costs down look at those brands.

that being said it may not have the best print quality if it uses less costly ink.

if keeping cost down is the most important then shop in reverse, find a brand that has cheap replacement ink cartridges then see what printers they are used on. then from that list look to see if you like any of those printers and if they are affordable to you, if not then select another ink cartridge and look at the printers that those are used on. this method will give you the most affordable printer and the cheapest cost of replacement ink.

personally i use the refillable ink cartridges like these: http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/catalog/Our-Epson-Refill-Kits-orderby0-p-1-c-4.html

keakar, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Canon printer wifi trouble

Set a static IP on the printer else each time it switches off and on may get different ip which may not function correctly
    Try
    Delete the Printer after setting static ip

Devices and printer
    >add printer
    >>Add local printer (not network even though on wifi)
    >>>Create new port - click standard Tcp/Ip
    >>>>enter ip address of printer that set before and any port name
    Select the printer driver from list

Try a test print to see if working then switch off and on and see if come back online

*66725-afb6e8cc8e67e4bb805a02c99165c983.jpg*

*66726-229a91b0c79f6b4bc0c7c78a49560e3f.jpg*
    *66727-318c2547253e90800c3d464fca382dbe.jpg*

If still stays offline ,Open printer in Devices and printer
    Click printer
    untick use offline
    turn printer off and On
    *66728-2b757782bdfeb90ce43b66b06f017701.jpg*

See if comes back online

Network Printer can either be set by Ip address or Printer network name
    Static ip always the best to set

SnakeDoctor, Oct 8, 2019
  4. damric Win User

No printer drive available for Printer under Devices and Printer

I need a new printer.

Do the above suggested printers jam up easy? If there is 2 pieces of office equipment I loathe, 1st is copy machines, and 2nd is printers.

damric, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

No printer drive available for Printer under Devices and Printer

1. No printer drive available for Printer under Devices and Printer - Similar Threads - printer drive available

2. Printer Server Not Displaying as Available Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Server Not Displaying as Available Printer: Good morning y'all. I have a Canon imageClass MF4150 print/fax/scan that works well when directly connected to my Windows 10 PC up-to-date. I want to be able to use the printer from other devices so I purchased a IOGear print server. I connected the printer > print server >...
  3. Printer device

Printer device: Printer not printing. Troubleshooter identifies "Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet ". Security settings do not allow execution of script code within this stylesheet. What to I do?...
  4. Printer not available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer not available: since the latest WIN10 updates I can no longer access my printer on my local network. When running the network troubleshooter it reports: Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings. These settings has not changed and are correct. I also notice...
  5. Printer visible in Device Manager but not in Printers

Printer visible in Device Manager but not in Printers: Hi! My printer, a Brother HL-L2390DW, is visible in Device Manager but not in the Printers menu. I'm unable to manage the printer because of this. I have already tried uninstalling / reinstalling the printer. The drivers are the latest drivers. The troubleshooter was...
  6. Printer not showing up in devices and printers

Printer not showing up in devices and printers: My printer does not show up in Devices and Printers. However, when I print from my applications, I can find the printer and it works fine. I want to make my printer the default printer, but have no way to do that. Can you help?...
  7. No printers available. Printer spooler doesn't start.

No printers available. Printer spooler doesn't start.: No printers available. Printer spooler doesn't start and the proposals didn't solve the problem. Problem is: error 0x000006ba But also another problem with following answer: Problem can't be solved, because double ended....
  8. Under printers and devices, my printer shows "no driver available" Is this why my fax isn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Under printers and devices, my printer shows "no driver available" Is this why my fax isn't...: Under printers and devices, my printer shows "no driver available" Is this why my fax isn't working? Microsoft did a complete update recently and fouled up many settings........
  9. Devices and printers

Devices and printers: After upgrading to Windows 10, pdf documents prints very slow and sometimes does not print at all. I can print other documents immediately but pdf takes time and return error: Could not print document...
  10. devices and printers

devices and printers: my pots are not responding to a connected printer all of them what could it be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/devices-and-printers/3b19bce4-3e2d-4fb1-be28-4bf9aacbf6ba