Windows 10: No product Key Available and YouTube Vids not working in IE11

Discus and support No product Key Available and YouTube Vids not working in IE11 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, after an upgrade of Windows 10 from Windows 7 home premium, my laptop HP Pav d7, crashed and became a brick. After purchasing a new cheap laptop, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alincameron, Aug 2, 2015.

1. No product Key Available and YouTube Vids not working in IE11

So, after an upgrade of Windows 10 from Windows 7 home premium, my laptop HP Pav d7, crashed and became a brick. After purchasing a new cheap laptop, I was able to research on the net to how to do a complete Windows 10 install using the Media Creation Tool. Down loaded all onto a USB thumb and off I went to rescue my HP Laptop.

Not being able to rescue with files intact, I ended up doing a complete install in another partition? Not sure how all that works but I do know EVERYTHING that was, is no more. On to the 1st question.....

During the install, the program asked me for the Product Key on several occasions. I always just hit the "Do it later " because I never received one and do not know how to obtain it. The program installed successfully and it shows on the PC that I am running Windows 10 as it's OS, AND I'm showing a Product number for it, but it's only 4 segments of numbers and not the usual 5 (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX Vs 5 sets).
    Q: Is this acceptable? or do I need a proper number and if so....Where do I find it?

NEXT - Since the install, I still have to run IE11 for my work web pages as the new " Edge " is not yet compatible or visa versa. Anyhow....I can no longer run You Tube videos or Video clips from various news channel, etc... Sound seems to be ok, but no picture. Sometime black screen only, sometimes scrambled tile and blurred pictels.

I have validated that adobe flash is installed and enabled. I have tried to download Adobe Flash Player but the OS won't allow it......So. Q: What do I do now....?

I am glad I found this Forum, as is with many of my friends that have downloaded Windows 10, this has been very frustrating and challenging to say the least.

Thank you all for the input!!

:)

alincameron, Aug 2, 2015

2. YouTube on E90

YouTube automatically recognises the E90's built-in browser. You get a different version of the site that serves YouTube vids as 3gp files and they play in real player.

Not all YouTube vids are available as 3gp files, and the videos that aren't don't show up. YouTube transcodes all new uploads and say that they are working their way through the old ones.

A.

bristolbachelor, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Youtube on N95 with v20.0.015

youtube vids still dont work on n95 i see. no flash lite 3. still flash lite 2.0

only m.youtube.com works but i want to see the vids on youtube.com, so that i can search for vids.

fanste---01, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

No product Key Available and YouTube Vids not working in IE11

1. No product Key Available and YouTube Vids not working in IE11 - Similar Threads - product Key Available

2. Product key will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key will not work: My computer product key will not work when upgrading from windows 7 to windows 8.1?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-will-not-work/a96d0f49-e946-40f1-80c8-f971279f9663
  3. Product Key Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key Not Working: I am getting this error message, "The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc0000022" I just bought it this morning from Best Buy....
  4. Product Key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key not working: Just bought a product key for windows 10 home for my computer and it wont recognise it. Ive wipped the computer to get rid of windows 10 pro. Im not sure why the product key i jave isnt working. Any suggestions at all will be greatly appreciated!!...
  5. Product Key not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key not working: So a few months ago i bought this PC used from some guy, and today i got the "Activate Windows" watermark for no reason. after googling a bit i assume this is because the guy activated it with an enterprise license or something. Apparently the activation screen is supposed...
  6. the division youtube vid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the division youtube vid: My first ever upload *Wink w8Sm2dpi8-k Tom Clancys The Division 03 19 2016 16 08 28 04 - YouTube 44606
  7. Youtube slow connection speed IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube slow connection speed IE11: Hello I've been noticing a slower than normal connection/download speeds for youtube videos. All other file and video streaming sites and file downloads use my full bandwidth speed while youtube sometimes streams at half or less my full bandwidth speed. I use youtube's...
  8. Youtube embedded videos not showing up in IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube embedded videos not showing up in IE11: Hi everyone, I love a good problem, but despite googling and searching for other users with the same problem, it persists. Firstly - Windows 10 Home Build 15063.296 8gb ram 64 bit IE11. I have Accelerated Graphics ticked. I have Flash addon enabled(latest version...
  9. IE11 Youtube videos sound continuing despite vid no longer playing

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Youtube videos sound continuing despite vid no longer playing: Anyone notice on youtube if playing a video that the sound will sometimes continue to play despite navigating off the page (such as clicking a site pinned in the favourites bar whilst video is playing). Seems to be only youtube vids, and only IE11 (other browsers not showing...
  10. Youtube vids - country of origin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube vids - country of origin: Hi. I'd like to see this youtube video which is 'blocked in your country'. The singer is popular in Germany so it seemed logical that a German proxy would work but it didn't. Is there a way of finding out which country or countries CAN see this video? Thank you. [MEDIA] 84171