Windows 10: No product key on order history Window 10 pro

Discus and support No product key on order history Window 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; For my previous purchase like windows 10 home, under the order details, there is a link to view product key/install, but this case was not, now i cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kim Easter, Sep 30, 2020.

1. No product key on order history Window 10 pro

For my previous purchase like windows 10 home, under the order details, there is a link to view product key/install, but this case was not, now i cant install this copy of Windows, anyone please help.

:)

Kim Easter, Sep 30, 2020
  2. PatKing2 Win User

Product Key not on Order Page

I ordered an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro recently. The upgrade occurred automagically, but I now have no product key. I spent some time and went to my account, finding the order and selecting it. Microsoft support under "Product Key" says to

Go to Order history, find ,
    and then select Product key/Install

I looked at the order summary and detail on Order History. There was no Product Key. Much appreciate some help.

PatKing2, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 license order history

my microsoft account ( order history ) i paid for windows 10 pro

1/ PRODUCTION KEY ?

2/ LICENCE ?

***Original title: my order***

chanh ducnguyen, Sep 30, 2020
  4. BHarms Win User

No product key on order history Window 10 pro

Win 10 Pro Order has no product key in order history OR in the confirmation email

I recently reinstalled Windows 10 from the windows media creation tool. The laptop had an OEM Windows 10 Home key on the bios, but I had purchased a Pro license and upgraded from the Window store. I had to reinstall the OS in order to opt out of the Windows
    Insider program, but after the reinstall the system downgraded from Pro back to Home again. Furthermore, the product key is not in the order information for the upgrade, either in the online order info OR in the confirmation email. Windows store is asking
    me to buy the Pro license again. Surely that's not necessary? I only just bought the upgrade on March 27th.

BHarms, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

No product key on order history Window 10 pro

1. No product key on order history Window 10 pro - Similar Threads - product key order

2. Windows 10 product does not show in my Order History

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 product does not show in my Order History: I changed the hard drive on my PC and after reinstalling windows, it's asking for my windows product key. I went to look in my order history as well as my order confirmation email but I was not able to find the product key anywhere. Where can I get my key from? It Would be...
  3. product key subscription not showing on order history it only shows "Sorry, there's a...

product key subscription not showing on order history it only shows "Sorry, there's a...: Hi I have purchased a Office Home & Student 2019. I was able to follow the activation guide and was able to fulfill the required procedures on my MS account. But when i was already trying to activate by signing in to the MS office it prompted me that there was no...
  4. Win 10 Pro Order has no product key in order history OR in the confirmation email

Win 10 Pro Order has no product key in order history OR in the confirmation email: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 from the windows media creation tool. The laptop had an OEM Windows 10 Home key on the bios, but I had purchased a Pro license and upgraded from the Window store. I had to reinstall the OS in order to opt out of the Windows Insider program,...
  5. Product Key not on Order Page

Product Key not on Order Page: I ordered an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro recently. The upgrade occurred automagically, but I now have no product key. I spent some time and went to my account, finding the order and selecting it. Microsoft support under "Product Key" says to Go to Order history,...
  6. PRODUCT KEY THROUGH MY ORDER NUMBER OF WINDOWS 10 PRO FOR WORKSTATIONS

PRODUCT KEY THROUGH MY ORDER NUMBER OF WINDOWS 10 PRO FOR WORKSTATIONS: HOW CAN I GET PRODUCT KEY THROUGH MY ORDER NUMBER OF WINDOWS 10 PRO FOR WORKSTATIONS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-through-my-order-number-of-windows-10/92cab3d0-4452-4267-9dca-b85eaa57b838"
  7. Order history / product page no longer available. Windows 10 Activation key not showing

Order history / product page no longer available. Windows 10 Activation key not showing: Dear all, In April 2018, I bought a Windows 10 pro soft copy to upgrade from Windows 10 Chinese Family edition. After several unsuccessful download attempts, I gave up a few month ago. I was about to try again, but now I cannot see the activation key any longer The...
  8. Win 10 Pro in Order History has no key

Win 10 Pro in Order History has no key: According to MS store I have a Windows 10 Pro purchase, but I can't find its key. It was purchased in November of 2015 and Windows is asking my to reenter my key for activation, but this purchase lacks one. Order #: 69ef46f8-0c0a-4071-b2c2-b5dd1631135a...
  9. Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history: Product Key for Windows 10 can't be found through digital in order history. Links are broken for any details to onestore. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-digital-key-for-windows-10-pro-in/8e41db67-87cb-4ab5-bfbe-19710fc3832d
  10. Product Key history?

in Windows 10 Support
    Product Key history?: Did someone in TenForum mention a freeware program that could detect the Windows product key upgraded FROM? I thought I saw that a week or so ago but didn't note it then. Please don't reply with Keyfinder and Belarc Advisor. I am not asking about a program to view a current...