Windows 10: No Product key

Discus and support No Product key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Recently, I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 from Microsoft Store, and paid via PayPal. It's already installed in my pc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RusleySulaiman, Jun 10, 2019.

1. No Product key

Hello,

Recently, I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 from Microsoft Store,

and paid via PayPal. It's already installed in my pc and working fine.

What's bothering me is that neither Microsoft nor Adobe provided me with the purchased register key.

I have rummage all over the email and the order transactions but still cannot no avail.

My money already been deducted and I wonder whether is my purchased valid and recognised.

Please advice. Thank you

:)

RusleySulaiman, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jun 10, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Jun 10, 2019
  4. No Product key

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

No Product key

1. No Product key - Similar Threads - Product key

2. Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Product Key: I lost my windows 10 product key due to Hard disk crash. Windows 10 is upgraded from windows 7 original, (windows 8 & 8.1) and that product key for windows 7 is with me. Please help me to restore the software. Thanks and Regards Vinod.S...
  3. i cant find my product key

i cant find my product key: good morning from here, please how can i activate my windows, i cant locate the product key for activation. thanks so much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-product-key/823aa6e6-e668-463b-8548-ff561f38bad4"
  4. Order history / product page no longer available. Windows 10 Activation key not showing

Order history / product page no longer available. Windows 10 Activation key not showing: Dear all, In April 2018, I bought a Windows 10 pro soft copy to upgrade from Windows 10 Chinese Family edition. After several unsuccessful download attempts, I gave up a few month ago. I was about to try again, but now I cannot see the activation key any longer The...
  5. Product Key from Serial Number

Product Key from Serial Number: Good day Would like to find out if there is a way to recover the product key from the License serial number. We bought 2 Windows 10 IOT ENT LTSB 2016 licenses. They arrived in an envelope. Cleaners mistook the envelope for trash and threw it away. We...
  6. Microsoft broke my surface with an update.... How do I get the licence/product key so I...

Microsoft broke my surface with an update.... How do I get the licence/product key so I...: Microsoft broke my surface with an update.... How do I get the licence/product key so I don't have to buy a copy of Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-broke-my-surface-with-an-update-how-do-i/489b5282-0d21-4e26-b6df-47c39bfbb570"
  7. Windows Product Key

Windows Product Key: I purchased online windows 10 but the received product key not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-key/f10cca34-de64-450a-9cd2-82cf61ff7c03"
  8. Product Key

Product Key: Hello, I have recently bought a new PC but it only had 250GB so I took my old PC and formatted the SSD. And now I have a buyer for my old PC so I decided to put the new SSD back in with a USB stick that has Windows 10 installed. I turned on the computer and I tried to set up...
  9. Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key: I Installed Windows 10 and activated it, then I tried to apply updates and the program failed to open giving the update message after 3 days of waiting I decided it would be best to remove the Windows 10 and reinstall a clean version, which I did successfully however now I...
  10. Using Win10 (originally was Win7) product key for new PC installation

Using Win10 (originally was Win7) product key for new PC installation: Hi, like many users my laptop using a genuine Win7 product key previously was upgraded to Win10. I'm currently facing windows login issue in which i tried to repair and so but it didn't help. As my laptop is quite old, i'm planning to purchase a replacement desktop...meaning...