Windows 10: No ProfileList found on registration editor on PC?

Discus and support No ProfileList found on registration editor on PC? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am always logged on to my PC with a temporary profile. I know how to turn it off ( windows + r -> regedit ->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MB1110576, Aug 9, 2020.

1. MB1110576 Win User

No ProfileList found on registration editor on PC?

I am always logged on to my PC with a temporary profile. I know how to turn it off ( windows + r -> regedit -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList) The problem is that I can't find the last link (ProfileList)? Are there other ways to create a temporary profile or how do I find ProfileList? Thanks in advance!

:)

MB1110576, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 play store will not work problem found: Service registration is missing or corrupt

Hi Chrissy,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which troubleshooting steps you are referring to?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • This issue persists in Local account or Microsoft account?

Please be informed to use Windows Store and other apps on Windows 10 you have to log in to
    Microsoft Account. So if you are not logged in with Microsoft account then log in to Microsoft account and check. Also install all pending
    Windows updates in your PC. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates. If you have any pending updates remaining to install, kindly install
    them and check if it helps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by
    Ramesh Kumar on April 6, 2015
    which Is marked as answer.

Service registration is missing or corrupt

Do let us know if you are able to use Windows store. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Bree, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. No ProfileList found on registration editor on PC? - Similar Threads - ProfileList found registration

2. Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System: I have a relatively new ASUS ROG Zephrus gaming laptop. 7 months old. I updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11, which seemed to create some problems which keep reoccuring. But my question is: I keep seeming when I run Bitdefender's utlities oneclick optimizer registry cleanup...
  3. Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitdefender found several registration issues Optimizing System: I have a relatively new ASUS ROG Zephrus gaming laptop. 7 months old. I updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11, which seemed to create some problems which keep reoccuring. But my question is: I keep seeming when I run Bitdefender's utlities oneclick optimizer registry cleanup...
  4. Video editor not found in photo app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editor not found in photo app: Hi, I can not find video editor in windows 10 . It is said this app included in photo app, but I can not find it. Is video editor available only at certain version of windows? I am using windows 10 home version. Thanks for the reply...
  5. Registration Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Registration Editor: I found these entries in my Registration Editor. I'm sure they don't belong there... See the attached image I ran ESET and the entries are still there... My son does play video games on my profile - could these be their registry entries? What would be a good free program...
  6. Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND: Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-security-policy-editor-not-found/be434deb-fd49-41f3-bbb7-309347dbb9fc
  7. Profilelist missing in regedit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Profilelist missing in regedit: When i want to use my laptop, i cant login into my laptop then this happen : The user profile service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded And then my friend told me to edit "profilelist" in regedit, but there's nothing in my "profilelist" How to fix it?...
  8. Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND

in Windows 10 Support
    Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND: I searched the TenForun AND my PC but found nowhere any indication of SecPol.msc. I have a W10 Home, is that the reason? Where can I download it, please? (Explorer keep asking network password on home network) Thanks! Alain 111678
  9. ProfileList Issues

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    ProfileList Issues: Dear all, earlier I had deleted the ProfileList key from the registry in Windows 10 as I had assumed that it would disable the use of passwords to access the computer. Little did I know, it ended up wiping all my accounts from the computer. As of today, it is a Sunday and I...
  10. Strange symbols found in Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange symbols found in Registry Editor: I wasn't sure which place to put it in, so I put it in General Support. I was about to find out why my Desktop Wallpaper's not changing - again - and when I went into Reg Edit, I saw this: Does anyone know what this could mean? [img] 99897