Windows 10: No programs able to connect to server, including Microsoft Store, Microsoft Edge only when...

Discus and support No programs able to connect to server, including Microsoft Store, Microsoft Edge only when... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my internet is working just fine, as i am on the internet now typing this. The only issue i'm having, and it is very annoying, is it seems one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Showtime_4166, May 27, 2022.

1. No programs able to connect to server, including Microsoft Store, Microsoft Edge only when...

Hi, my internet is working just fine, as i am on the internet now typing this. The only issue i'm having, and it is very annoying, is it seems one aspect of my computer is unable to connect. Any time i try to connect THROUGH a program/app, it says no connection available. This includes, ccleaner, microsoft store, and microsoft edge when i try to log in and sync data. I have attempted all types of troubleshooting online, and nothing has worked thus far. Looking for any possible feedback that may help. Thank you!

:)

Showtime_4166, May 27, 2022

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, May 27, 2022
  3. Windows Store, Microsoft Edge

Hi,

This error code might appear when the system failed to connect to Windows Store. It might be caused by a third-party software or program that prevents accessing default applications. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows Store and Microsoft Edge. For your reference, check this
    article on how to run the troubleshooter for Microsoft Edge. Follow these steps on how to perform
    the troubleshooter for Windows Store:

• On Cortana search, type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the list.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Windows, select Windows Store Apps.
    • Click on Next, then follow the instructions.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, May 27, 2022
  4. malware Win User

No programs able to connect to server, including Microsoft Store, Microsoft Edge only when...

Microsoft Windows Home Server Corrupts Files

Microsoft has warned Windows Home Server users not to edit files stored on their backup systems with several of its programs, including Vista Photo Gallery and Office's OneNote and Outlook, as well as files generated by popular finance software such as Quicken and QuickBooks. "When you use certain programs to edit files on a home computer that uses Windows Home Server, the files may become corrupted when you save them to the home server," Microsoft said in a support document posted last week. The document went on to list the software, which includes Windows Vista Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, OneNote 2003, OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007, Microsoft Money 2007 and SyncToy 2.0 Beta. Others programs, however, may also corrupt files stored on a home server powered by Microsoft's operating system. "Additionally, there have been customer reports of issues with Torrent applications, with Intuit Quicken and with QuickBooks program files," the document said. "Until an update for Windows Home Server is available, we recommend that [you] do not use the programs that are listed to save or to edit program-specific files that are stored on a Windows Home Server-based system."

Source: Computerworld

malware, May 27, 2022
Thema:

No programs able to connect to server, including Microsoft Store, Microsoft Edge only when...

1. No programs able to connect to server, including Microsoft Store, Microsoft Edge only when... - Similar Threads - programs able connect

2. No programs able to connect to server, including Microsoft Store, Microsoft Edge only when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No programs able to connect to server, including Microsoft Store, Microsoft Edge only when...: Hi, my internet is working just fine, as i am on the internet now typing this. The only issue i'm having, and it is very annoying, is it seems one aspect of my computer is unable to connect. Any time i try to connect THROUGH a program/app, it says no connection available....
  3. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account: Hello, I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account as when I try to, a grey box appear and disapperar without giving me the option to insert login/pwd. Sames happen in the settings / accounts window. I can only connect to my microsoft account through...
  4. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account: Hello, I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account as when I try to, a grey box appear and disapperar without giving me the option to insert login/pwd. Sames happen in the settings / accounts window. I can only connect to my microsoft account through...
  5. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Can only access Microsoft store when connected to VPN

Can only access Microsoft store when connected to VPN: I can only access Microsoft store when connected via Forticlient used as a VPN. If I disonnect from VPN I can no longer connect to the store. Can have an explanation?...
  7. Microsoft store not able to download any programs

Microsoft store not able to download any programs: I recently got PC gamepass and tried to download some games so my friends and I could play, but when I try to download any game or app it gives me this error code: 0x80070057 If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated....
  8. Microsoft's Apps[OneNote, News, Microsoft Store, Edge] cannot connect to server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft's Apps[OneNote, News, Microsoft Store, Edge] cannot connect to server: There is something abnormal. I previously meshed up with Hyper V on my computer, and then I disable it from "Turn Windows features on or off". Everything looks normal, but I suddently realized that my OneNote will not sync anymore, with following message. [ATTACH] The...
  9. Microsoft Edge Only Connects to Website When VPN is Turned On

Microsoft Edge Only Connects to Website When VPN is Turned On: Microsoft Edge must have VPN on to connect to websites. Firefox and Chrome on the same PC are operating OK with or without VPN. The problem started after the latest Windows 10 feature update (1803). This appears to be a BUG with Edge....
  10. Internet connection only on Microsoft Edge!

Internet connection only on Microsoft Edge!: I have installed Windows 10 Pro and I don't have internet on Google Chrome,Mozila Firefox,Internet Explorer,Steam,World of Tanks etc. I can only go on internet when using Microsoft Edge,and the computer said that it has connected to the internet when I put the cursor over...