Windows 10: No programs listed in Startup tab or folder. +1 more problem in details.

Discus and support No programs listed in Startup tab or folder. +1 more problem in details. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hope you’re doing well. My problem is that there is no program listed in my Startup tab. Also, there is no Startup folder in my “….Windows/Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AtherMurtaza, Sep 10, 2020.

1. No programs listed in Startup tab or folder. +1 more problem in details.

Hope you’re doing well. My problem is that there is no program listed in my Startup tab. Also, there is no Startup folder in my “….Windows/Start Menu/Programs” folder. What to do?
    Actually I recently reset my PC and extended my RAM. So whenever I start my OS, it displays “Wrong password or Username entered” and displays another Admin account along with my main account. If I wait for sometime that another Administrator account option disappears and my actual account which is the Administrator is displayed. It’s messed up. HELP!

:)

AtherMurtaza, Sep 10, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 10, 2020
  3. mg8t7gn Win User
    How to get folders as lists not details

I'm new to win10 ver 1909. My folders show as details. I prefer them shown as lists. I go to to the view tab/options/change folder search options/view/apply yo all folders but they still show up as details when I go back to them. Is there a way to permamently keep them as list?

mg8t7gn, Sep 10, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

No programs listed in Startup tab or folder. +1 more problem in details.

Startup Folder

There are 2 startup folders in your PC:
    1. %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup ==> Specifically for each user in the PC.
    2. %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup ==> For all users in the PC
    NOTE: Change Folder Options to show hidden folders

topgundcp, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

No programs listed in Startup tab or folder. +1 more problem in details.

1. No programs listed in Startup tab or folder. +1 more problem in details. - Similar Threads - programs listed Startup

2. program option in startup tab

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    program option in startup tab: why am i getting program written instead of windows defender notification in task manager startup tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-option-in-startup-tab/ec9e24aa-8b69-40d4-9ea8-dc7d31a65b0a
  3. Programs listed in Settings>Startup Apps and Task Manager>Startup tab do not automatically...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs listed in Settings>Startup Apps and Task Manager>Startup tab do not automatically...: Some programs that are listed in both the Startup Apps and the Startup tab of the Task Manager do not automatically start when the system boots. In any event, I think programs that are listed in the Startup Apps and the Startup tab of the Task Manager should automatically...
  4. Detail tabs defaults

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Detail tabs defaults: Hey everyone! I am an audio engineer and I find really annoying that when in list mode Windows automatically defaults the detail tabs to "Contributing artist, #, Album, etc...". Is there any way to permanently change this to something more useful, say "Date modified"...
  5. How to get folders as lists not details

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get folders as lists not details: I'm new to win10 ver 1909. My folders show as details. I prefer them shown as lists. I go to to the view tab/options/change folder search options/view/apply yo all folders but they still show up as details when I go back to them. Is there a way to permamently keep them as...
  6. Program on Task Manager Startup tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Program on Task Manager Startup tab: I wanted to disable a few startup programs and there is a program called "Program" with blank paper icon: [img] What is it? Could it be some sort of malware / virus? Thanks! 143714
  7. What are the program programs in the startup tab in taskmgr.exe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What are the program programs in the startup tab in taskmgr.exe?: [ATTACH]I saw the startup page and there are 3 program programs open file location and properties are grayed out. i diasabled them and i want to know what they are...
  8. Chrome tabs in startup list?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome tabs in startup list?: I have a clean Windows installation with a new X Hero motherboard and I have found startup to be very slow (25.8 seconds) I have noticed in Task Manager that Chrome is in the Startup list with 19 instances. This surely is the slow boot cause.. My question is why has...
  9. Startup Program listing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Program listing: Noticed this under my startup programs but it does not show to be running. Should I remove it or what? Uninstall C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5892.0626\amd64 Ron 43106
  10. Programs, Tabs, and Folders will not close

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs, Tabs, and Folders will not close: I have a Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2-1051 that until this weekend was successfully running on Windows 10 upgrade. Suddenly this weekend it refused to add or change tabs in the Google Chrome browser. Tapping the X or + boxes did nothing. Then tapping some links within the browser...