Windows 10: No progress bar

Discus and support No progress bar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Breakingpoint, Jan 18, 2023.

1. No progress bar

Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power saving move My pc is still on and my keyboard and mouse are lit so I don’t know what the issue is Could somebody help me?

:)

Breakingpoint, Jan 18, 2023
  2. mhp10 Win User

search progress bar freezes

When I search in W10 File Explorer, the progress bar moves quickly at first, then slows down, and then freezes before the search is complete.

I do not use Cortana for my searches.

Any suggestions to solve this, please?

Thank you.

mhp10, Jan 19, 2023
  3. Windows 10 - Progress bar pops up every 10 seconds on Netflix app in fullscreen mode

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue is happening. For us to provide a better assistance, please answer these questions:

• Did you see any error messages whenever the progress bar pops up?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue on other applications?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jan 19, 2023
  4. Cursus Win User

No progress bar

Start Bar not working after update install in Windows 10

Hi, tried as you suggest. It starts and says Checking application registration... and the green progress bar just goes on and on (let it run for over two hours) and never gets to the next step. Any other suggestions?

Cursus, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

No progress bar

1. No progress bar - Similar Threads - progress bar

2. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.: Imagine the following:You have a superfast PC with fresh M.2 drives. Every time you access a folder, you get a slow green explorer bar on top. It does not matter how many pictures or thumbnails there are in the folder, that green bar always appears. Go to Reddit and Quora;...
  3. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.: Imagine the following:You have a superfast PC with fresh M.2 drives. Every time you access a folder, you get a slow green explorer bar on top. It does not matter how many pictures or thumbnails there are in the folder, that green bar always appears. Go to Reddit and Quora;...
  4. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Change colour of progress bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change colour of progress bar: I am unsure how to call this bar apart from progress bar. Whenever I upload something to e-mails or when ever I am downloading something i see a bar that shows me the progress of this task. In my case, this bar's colour has turned black. How do I change the colour of the bar?...
  6. Change colour of progress bar

Change colour of progress bar: I am unsure how to call this bar apart from progress bar. Whenever I upload something to e-mails or when ever I am downloading something i see a bar that shows me the progress of this task. In my case, this bar's colour has turned black. How do I change the colour of the bar?...
  7. when i copy a file from my computer to my phone via usb the green progress bar stays stuck...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i copy a file from my computer to my phone via usb the green progress bar stays stuck...: when i copy a file from my computer to my phone via usb the green progress bar stays stuck at a low level. I have copied many files previously and have never encountered this problem. Then after the copying dialog box disappears and when i try to open any other folders it is...
  8. when i copy a file from my computer to my phone via usb the green progress bar stays stuck...

when i copy a file from my computer to my phone via usb the green progress bar stays stuck...: when i copy a file from my computer to my phone via usb the green progress bar stays stuck at a low level. I have copied many files previously and have never encountered this problem. Then after the copying dialog box disappears and when i try to open any other folders it is...
  9. Search files progression bar on address bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search files progression bar on address bar: on windows 7 / windows 10 when you done a search in file explorer as it searched a green bar moved across the address bar - i liked this . In windows 11 all you get is the spinning circle on the top left . does anyone know how I can changed it back to the bar going across the...
  10. Search files progression bar on address bar

Search files progression bar on address bar: on windows 7 / windows 10 when you done a search in file explorer as it searched a green bar moved across the address bar - i liked this . In windows 11 all you get is the spinning circle on the top left . does anyone know how I can changed it back to the bar going across the...