Windows 10: No progression on level 99!

Discus and support No progression on level 99! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Leveled up to 99 a month ago. Been playing daily since then, but no progression shows on the level, What's up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KATESILETZKY, Sep 19, 2019.

1. No progression on level 99!

Leveled up to 99 a month ago. Been playing daily since then, but no progression shows on the level, What's up?

:)

KATESILETZKY, Sep 19, 2019

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games reset progress to Level 1

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I followed your recommendations.

• The Store did not have updates and the Troubleshooter found no issues.

• I then followed the link you provided to the other person relating the same exact story as me. Months of progression suddenly reduced to Level 1, but all my related MUWG XBox Achievements remain intact.

• I tried resyncing my account and it tells me once again it has a problem with syncing. It shows me two mismatched save files, the Local Copy and the Cloud Copy. Unlike when I had this happen yesterday morning, when both copies showed my correct MUWG progression,
      this time both the Local Copy and Cloud Copy were at Level 1.

I am afraid I have permanently lost my progress since March 2018. Neither copy reflects where I was at before this syncing problem yesterday.

The MUWG game currently acts like I am a new user with tutorials and explanations for everything I click through, yet all the Achievements I gathered during my progress remain enabled.

This saddens me, but obviously not the end of the world. I also play Microsoft Solitaire and it appears to be a similar interface, yet I have not had problem there and have played that even longer than MUWG.

Orionreplay, Sep 19, 2019
  3. jimbobs Win User
    Administrator level User

Progress .... thanks to you!

Booted from Recovery Drive, opened Terminal and followed Option 5 steps until Step 8 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\REM_SAM\SAM\Domains\Account\Users\000001F4

There are no other folders in REM_SAM There are all there in SAM but nothing in REM_SAM

- - - Updated - - -

Followed Option 5 steps, making sure to go to correct windows installation, selected the SAM file, and, in the Load Hive dialog, type REM_SAM, and click/tap on OK.
    So far, so good.
    However, when I try to navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\REM_SAM\SAM\Domains\Account\Users\000001F4, there is nothing there.
    In fact, there is nothing under REM_SAM.
    Any suggestions?

jimbobs, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

No progression on level 99!

Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

Upgrade to Windows 10 gets stuck at 99%

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

No progression on level 99!

1. No progression on level 99! - Similar Threads - progression level

2. Error 1500 another installation is in progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1500 another installation is in progress: getting this error here is a Screenshot trying to install the legacy Razer Synapse 2.0 so I can use the Orbweaver peripheral, none of the solutions I've seen on Google worked for me as I don't have any other installs going or setups in Task Manager nor any of the listed...
  3. Error 1500 another installation is in progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1500 another installation is in progress: getting this error here is a Screenshot trying to install the legacy Razer Synapse 2.0 so I can use the Orbweaver peripheral, none of the solutions I've seen on Google worked for me as I don't have any other installs going or setups in Task Manager nor any of the listed...
  4. Error 1500 another installation is in progress

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.: Imagine the following:You have a superfast PC with fresh M.2 drives. Every time you access a folder, you get a slow green explorer bar on top. It does not matter how many pictures or thumbnails there are in the folder, that green bar always appears. Go to Reddit and Quora;...
  6. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.: Imagine the following:You have a superfast PC with fresh M.2 drives. Every time you access a folder, you get a slow green explorer bar on top. It does not matter how many pictures or thumbnails there are in the folder, that green bar always appears. Go to Reddit and Quora;...
  7. Slow green progress bar windows 10. Explorer loading thumbnails slowly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Programs failing to install on Windows 11, "Installation already in progress"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs failing to install on Windows 11, "Installation already in progress": Multiple installations I've attempted to make have failed due to another installation being in progress. Below are 2 examples. I have already tried looking at the task manager numerous times, though this does not seem to help. Additionally, whenever I shut down or restart...
  9. Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge and Level Progress lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge and Level Progress lost: My computer crashed when I was in the middle of playing my daily challenge on Microsoft Solitaire Collection and when I restarted my computer my level progress and daily challenge progress had been reset. However, when I looked at my statistics in game all my achievements...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games reset progress to Level 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games reset progress to Level 1: While playing Premium-paid gameplay in MUWG, I discovered I had a serious issue with progress being saved. Over time I learned if I went into game options and disabled cloud syncing and then re-enabled cloud syncing, my progress would save and I could quit MUWG without...