Windows 10: No Realtek Drivers In Device Manager And Unable To Install The Drivers.

Discus and support No Realtek Drivers In Device Manager And Unable To Install The Drivers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have a HP Phoenix that I recently reset and now has no sound. I looked through a thousand forums and found that I need realtek for windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by loved_me2, Dec 29, 2018.

1. loved_me2 Win User

No Realtek Drivers In Device Manager And Unable To Install The Drivers.

Hello I have a HP Phoenix that I recently reset and now has no sound. I looked through a thousand forums and found that I need realtek for windows 10. looked everywhere to find it.. ( not in control panel, not in device manager or hidden devices,) finally found the folder in ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek) tried to reinstall the program- did not work still only shows in programs... tried to uninstall all audio devises and reinstall reltek- did not work. then tried uninstall all audio devises then go to mother board drivers installed from motherboard website ( Pegatron A25 Drivers Download)- did not work. tried to install from realtek- did not work... went in to Bios to try to find integrated peripherals to see if audio was turned off. I did not have UEIF, advance settings, or integrated peripherals anywhere on my bios. i didn't even have an audio section anywhere on my bios. reset bios still not there. please help i dont know what else to do.

***Edited Original Title From: NEED HELP. Cannot find Realtek in my Device Manager***

:)

loved_me2, Dec 29, 2018
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

i didn't understand this step- 4. Install Realtek APO Driver through device manager, then using device manager update from Realtek APO Driver to the lastest offical realtek HD Audio
    which inf file i should choose when installing Realtel APO driver folder and there are many inf files in the Realtek official HD Audio. which file to choose?

amaan07, Dec 29, 2018
  3. amaan07 Win User

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

1. No Realtek Drivers In Device Manager And Unable To Install The Drivers. - Similar Threads - Realtek Drivers Device

2. Unable to install realtek HD driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install realtek HD driver: I have recently got a new pc and I was trying to fix some issues with my mic buzzing and echoing. I was told to install realtek drivers from their website. I installed the drivers and when I load up the install wizard I get a pop-up which says "install realtek HD audio driver...
  3. Unable to install realtek HD driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install realtek HD driver: I have recently got a new pc and I was trying to fix some issues with my mic buzzing and echoing. I was told to install realtek drivers from their website. I installed the drivers and when I load up the install wizard I get a pop-up which says "install realtek HD audio driver...
  4. Unable to install realtek HD driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Realtek drivers are not showing up, speakers are unable to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-are-not-showing-up-in-device/02b0e7cb-6cde-4694-bfc5-9e1b2667c26a
  6. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Realtek drivers are not showing up, speakers are unable to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-are-not-showing-up-in-device/02b0e7cb-6cde-4694-bfc5-9e1b2667c26a
  7. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Realtek device missing from device manager. Cannot install new Realtek drivers to download...

Realtek device missing from device manager. Cannot install new Realtek drivers to download...: Since Windows 10 version 1909 I have run into the issue of being unable to install the update due to my current Realtek Bluetooth audio drivers being out of date. In my efforts to solve this issue, I found that Microsoft had a step by step explanation on how to fix this via...
  9. Realtek HD driver is not visible in Device manager after installation. Headphone is not...

Realtek HD driver is not visible in Device manager after installation. Headphone is not...: Realtek HD driver is not visible in Device manager after installation. Headphone is not detecting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-hd-driver-is-not-visible-in-device-manager/a7dee3b2-4507-4200-90f0-961d8d3f7cc6
  10. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Hello, I have a tried both USB speakers, rear port, and front headset port on my desktop tower and still have a red 'x' on my system tray sound icon. The error says no speaker or headphones are plugged in. I've reinstalled the Realtek audio driver both from ASUS website and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no realtek in device manager

2. no realtek audio device in device manager

3. no realtek drivers in device manager

4. windows 7 device manager apo,
  5. no drivers are installed for this device. device manager,
  6. no realtek driver,
  7. realtek apo driver,
  8. no realtek folder in programs,
  9. unable to install realtek driver,
  10. no realtek device in device manager,
  11. no realtek at device manager,