Windows 10: No recovery key

Discus and support No recovery key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer keeps telling me to enter my bitlocker recovery key and when i go to find mine it tells me i dont have one associated with my account. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by laura bravo, May 27, 2024.

1. No recovery key

My computer keeps telling me to enter my bitlocker recovery key and when i go to find mine it tells me i dont have one associated with my account. I try to restart and do any of the other options it offers but it wont let me do anything without my recovery key. I try to both clean restart and save my files but both end up not working.

:)

laura bravo, May 27, 2024
  2. saqib_415 Win User

Lost bitlocker recovery key

I have lost my bitlocker recovery key and tried following the recovery steps. I have also searched and tried following the command prompts suggested but none have worked.

saqib_415, May 27, 2024
  3. one key recovery

Hi Nawaxx,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to download and install the latest software for ‘One Key Recovery’ from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, uninstall the software and install it in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the driver and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows 8 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 27, 2024
  4. baraki t Win User

No recovery key

Recovery Key

Thank you for the reply.

On the link you mentioned there are five steps to turn off the recovery key and I couldn't find I don't own this phone anymore
    option which is 2nd on the list.

Could you please help me how to find that option.

Thank you!!!

baraki t, May 27, 2024
Thema:

No recovery key

1. No recovery key - Similar Threads - recovery key

2. bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker recovery key: Dell laptop won't boot due to bitlocker. Don't have recovery key as original engineer is no longer with the company. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key/73db0663-24ed-4f84-b1c2-f85b018cf85e
  3. bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bitlocker recovery key: Dell laptop won't boot due to bitlocker. Don't have recovery key as original engineer is no longer with the company. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key/73db0663-24ed-4f84-b1c2-f85b018cf85e
  4. When Booting into Safe Mode - Does the Bitlocker recovery key ever change?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When Booting into Safe Mode - Does the Bitlocker recovery key ever change?: I can't find anything that specifies if this key ever changes on a machine if its not reimaged. Looking into how we can backup Bitlocker operations/keys in case of major SCCM/MECM server issues.The reason I ask is in the situation where you need to access a drive and delete...
  5. For get my windows 11 Home recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For get my windows 11 Home recovery key: I am using Windows 11 Home Genuine because I cannot log in to my microsoft account with my mobile number, so I logged in with my e-mail. I need to reset my windows and I need to get the recovery key. A message is showing 'You Can't access this site at the moment' and I can...
  6. For get my windows 11 Home recovery key

For get my windows 11 Home recovery key: I am using Windows 11 Home Genuine because I cannot log in to my microsoft account with my mobile number, so I logged in with my e-mail. I need to reset my windows and I need to get the recovery key. A message is showing 'You Can't access this site at the moment' and I can...
  7. Recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery key: I need the recovery key in order to restore my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-key/227f7cc2-7dfb-4e69-847f-637a7c199d10
  8. Recovery key

Recovery key: I need the recovery key in order to restore my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-key/227f7cc2-7dfb-4e69-847f-637a7c199d10
  9. I can't open my recovery key since while I am resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my recovery key since while I am resetting my pc: My laptop is at black screen and I have to reset it to fix it because I tried so many ways and It didn't work.I can't find my recovery key even though I already login the same Microsoft account in my phone and my laptop. Can someone help me solve this please?...
  10. I can't open my recovery key since while I am resetting my pc

I can't open my recovery key since while I am resetting my pc: My laptop is at black screen and I have to reset it to fix it because I tried so many ways and It didn't work.I can't find my recovery key even though I already login the same Microsoft account in my phone and my laptop. Can someone help me solve this please?...